back to article Endeavour 'in really good shape to fly'

NASA has declared space shuttle Endeavour "in really good shape to fly" for tomorrow's slated blast-off on the STS-127 mission to the International Space Station - the 23rd ISS construction mission. Endeavour will depart Launch Pad 39A at 11:17 GMT carrying the Kibo Japanese Experiment Module Exposed Facility and Experiment …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Antony
    Joke

Endeavour 'in really good shape to fly'

What you mean shaped like an air plane strapped to a giant penis.

2. Uncle Slacky Silver badge

Kibo will be pleased

The terror of Usenet with the insanely long sig has beaten Colbert to getting a part of the ISS named after him.

http://kibo.com

3. Matthew 17
    Thumb Up

Still awesome

As pointless as the ISS is, and despite the fact that there's no record of any of the actual 'science' that is said to go on there and taking into consideration it's $200Bn price tag, it is still rather awesome nonetheless.

4. Steven Hunter
    Thumb Down

@Antony

<sarcasm>Hey, thanks for classing up my afternoon there buddy.</sarcasm>

Free bonus pedantic complaint - It is a glider, not an airplane.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

I'm not a rocket scientist but

aren't they ,like, supposed to be .in really good shape to fly' before a launch? It's bad, if they're not, right?

6. Lost in a maze of twisty comments, all alike.

Where's Spot ?

Spot felt sad. Kibo was leaving him behind whilst he went to orbit. Spot wanted to play in orbit too.

7. Andus McCoatover
    Thumb Up

@Antony

Giant penis?? Point of view, sunshine!

Ask my missus. Or not. She's a liar.

Seriously, may our Lord God protect them, and bring them back safely. Braver folks than I.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Hey guys!

They cancelled the launch. That must mean it wasn't in such great shape, ya think? Good job they found that out before they lit the blue touch paper, right? I'm really getting the hang of this rocket science stuff

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like