back to article El Reg reader crafts Gordo Lolcatprat

Following the righteous shoeing Brit voters administered the Labour party in the weekend's European polls, we feel it's an appropriate moment to offer reader Tom Tregenna's Gordo "Lolprat": Gordon Brown: Sad.. I has it Net vets will, of course, be aware of the inspiration for this: The truly hideous Lolcats phenomenon, which …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Smallbrainfield

Needs more Impact font

with drop-shadow around it for the full effect.

2. Richard Benson
    Thumb Up

LOLfatcats

Someone beat you to it: http://lolfatcats.com/

3. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

What no

I can has mousova capshuns?

4. Julian I-Do-Stuff

Mull Mull Mull

Meanwhile....

http://fifudalur.blog.is/users/25/fifudalur/img/c_0810_gordon_brown_heil_hitler.jpg

of Kintyre...?

Oh mist rolling in from the sea//My desire is always to be here...

(but please feel free to return to your Presbyterian roots)

5. What the hell happened to my pseudonym Silver badge
    Thumb Up

We also need some Obama "HOPE" posters

...for full effect.

And whatdya mean, "hideous"?

6. Geeks and Lies
    Pirate

Will El Reg...

Consider a prize from the goodies stash for the best entry? I mean its only fair!

7. Jerome

Lost the Impact

Strange how it's just not funny with the wrong font. I'll make an exception for "Invisible Policy Document" though. Genius.

8. Adrian Waterworth
    Happy

Looks more like...

...fodder for failblog or punditkitchen than icanhascheezburger to me.

And what's wrong with Lol<whatevers> anyway? They're usually more entertaining (and often more intelligent) than 90-odd per cent of the stuff on telly nowadays...

9. EdwardP
    Happy

Sort of...

...got something for you.

A chap in my office did this a bit earlier this year (sadly, has left now). He's also a Reg reader so lets see if I get any takedown notices ;-)

http://site72.com/p/c.jpg

Jason: Good pic mate, hope the new venture's working out for you ;)

10. Piers

need mr bd spelings tho...

yeah!

11. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I can haz priezz?

noes? kthxbai

12. Dave The Cardboard Box
    Flame

What about UKIP?

I haz no policy - except xenophobia and Thatcherism.

13. peter Silver badge
    Pirate

Friday?

Surely he's not still gonna be there on Friday, is he?!

14. Law
    Stop

STOP...

.... it's the wrong style for our great leaders of today - the mocking needs to be in the form of inspirational posters instead, as we all know what an inspiration to us they really are. May have to fire up photoshop this evening and have a play! ;)

15. Anonymous Coward
    Go

The people has spoken?

Or at least a percentage of them with entitlement to vote and the spoken voice seems loud, clear and unambiguous.

16. David Weston

Friday?

What do you mean, Friday?

17. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Uz can't haz vote cuz I wud fail.

Good grief, there isn't an ounce of leadership in NuLabour. They're reduced to *asking* him to resign. I doubt he'll resign even after he's lost the next election. Why would he? He was never voted into that role, he got it by undermining Blair and it's the best job he'll ever have.

He didn't have enough votes to get the job in a free vote in the first place, he knows he cannot permit a free vote now. Absolutely no way can he permit a vote on a challenger.

They have to get some friggin backbone and eject the loser from the office he should never have occupied.

18. Sparkypatrick
    Unhappy

Righteous shoeing?

I don't think there's anything very righteous about a significant swing from Labour to the BNP scum.

19. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Sparkypatrick

There was no swing from labour to the BNP. The BNP actaually polled fewer votes than they did last time around. The big change was that Labour voters simply didn't vote, for anyone. 120,000 people in those two areas simply didnt bother to vote at all and Labours share of the vote collapsed.

20. h4rm0ny
    Coat

Tony Blair

We need one of Tony Blair grinning that hideous grin of his with the caption: Timing... I Has It.

Poor Gordon, inheritor of a divided, hated party stained with war scandals, bribery corruption and an inner cabal that hates him. Not that he didn't mess things up whilst Chancellor, but El Tony has to take a lot of the blame for the current Labour-hate.

Coat - Gordon's is the one with Hazel Blears going through the pockets.

21. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Hmmmm....unsure how to send pics

...so here's one I did earlier

http://images46.fotki.com/v1518/photos/9/1189339/7513854/brownbig-vi.jpg

:)

Mines the one with a pirate copy of photoshop in the pocket.

22. David Weston

@Anonymous Coward

Check the bottom of the second page for the e-mail address, methinks.

23. Toastan Buttar

Friday ?

Praturday, surely ?

This topic is closed for new posts.