back to article Craigslist sues South Carolina attorney general

Craigslist wants a restraining order barring South Carolina's attorney general Henry McMaster from grandstanding threats of criminal charges over the website's adult listings. The online classified site's chief executive, Jim Buckmaster, said Wednesday that Craigslist has filed a lawsuit against McMaster seeking declaratory …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Alistair Young Silver badge

Politician

Is standing for Gov. Which is why law enforcement officers are not elected in real democracys. What a putz.

2. Camilla Smythe

What the Fuck....

Is Boss Hogg doing living in California?

Shouldn't he get his fat lardy ass back over to Georgia?

.... just a moment....

http://www.scattorneygeneral.org/

Oh... Must be brothers then.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha MONSTER SNURK

Boss Hoggs, unlardy ass, brother is a Scat Torney General. That will be why he spouts shit, probably been eating some roscoe's.

3. Camilla Smythe

Blimey...

http://www.scattorneygeneral.org/inside/index.html

Well Mr McMaster... Ignoring the introduction I think you might find that your numbered bullet points giving your interpretation of what you feel your duties are..... are sort of not. Perhaps someone who is not so flash about themselves will be along to explain stuff to you.

Don't get me wrong!

I still want to have your babies. I am still totally in awe of you in front of those flags and seals and things in your videos. You look so sincere as well as powerful and I know you are having seen your orgasm face and I do understand about the floppy thing and it is my fault that you had to pretend and I apologise for pretending first and being ugly.

Your English Gurl

Camilla

xxx

4. Pablo
    Unhappy

Mixed signals

I find Craigslist's behavior is perplexing. They claim they were doing nothing illegal, and even go so far as to sue the attorney general, and yet, they went along with his demands. Why not stand their ground if they're so sure what they did was legal?

5. Eric Crippen

I live here

Unfortunately, he doesn't represent everyone that lives in this state. We still have backward religious laws to prevent people from shopping during church hours, so respecting what two (or more) legal adults do in privacy is probably asking too much at this time.

I'd prefer that the state spends more time improving the schools and bringing better jobs into the area the worrying about someone giving money for sex. You can get it for free, but some idiot wants to pay for it and suddenly there's something wrong with it.

At least I'll know to avoid this dumb-ass like the plague if his name shows up on a ballot in my county.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

A pity...

..that not even in the good ol' US of A, you cannot sue someone for being a totally complete and utter friggen idiot.

Instead, they get elected to office.

Mine's the one with 'Screw All Politicians' on the back.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Pablo - easy for you to say

Always someone willing to declare that someone else should put their neck on the block in the name of principle.

8. Mike Bell
    Coat

Taxi for Mr. McMaster

It would be really quite neat for Mr. McMaster to be found in the back of a McTaxi with a McWhore slurping away on his McDick, wouldn't it?

Mine's the one with the pocket recorder. You know the one... where that evangelist got caught out saying "Get naked and talk dirty" to a lady of the night.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like