back to article PETA slams 'sickening' Hamas cat-torture vid

Animal rights group PETA confirmed today it would protest to Hamas-run al-Aqsa TV regarding a "shocking and sickening" clip featuring a comedy bee mistreating cats and lions at Gaza zoo, Reuters reports. The offending insect, named Nahool, indulged in a light bit of feline abuse to demonstrate to kids that knocking animals …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

hah

Thats a lot less cruel than what I do to the vermin (cats) I find shitting in my garden and disturbing my chickens without a hall pass. I have a bb gun and a good supply of rocks. I've not managed to kill or injure any, yet.

2. g e

Outtakes

If anyone has an outtake of a lion getting out of the cage and eating Nahool do let us all know - I'm sure it'd prove most 'educational' with regard to the landspeed of different varieties of mammals.

;oD

3. Chris Collins

Only cats

I feel no pity for cats, booting the buggers can be quite therapeutic. They don't care as long as you feed them.

4. Lucas

Is anyone surprised?

This is Hamas, a group that advocates suicide bombing and a misogynistic and totalitarian government. Do we really expect them to have compassion and mercy for anything? What's commical is PETA. This celebrity-touted organization somehow thinks they have political pull against Hamas. I'm sure these Hamas is quaking in their boots ;)

5. William Bronze badge

I agree with Dave

Cat owners are the worst neighbours you can have. They think their cat is entitled to shit in your garden because "its in its nature to do so" and "what do you expect, its a cat". But when you threaten to give it a kick next time you find it doing its business their up in arms about it.

Can't stand cats, can't stand cat owners.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

re:hah

If the cats evade your guns and rocks and scamper off next door just fill metal pipes with fertiliser and launch them at your neighbours. I heard it's a good deterrent...

7. RichardB

Throwing stones at Lions?

I'm suprised they have the time, or the energy to mess about with lions. Besides surely throwing stones at Israelis with assault weapons, itchy trigger finders and armour (both body and self propelled) is much more exciting. And presumably something the kids see on a much more frequent basis than this video!

8. Dan

Nice Kids Show

This is pretty tame for Al Aqsa, the lovely channel that tells children that sacrificing themselves, and killing Israeli's and other westerner's is good. And this is what they are saying to children under 10.

Go to Boreme.com and do a search for Al Aqsa and you will be able to view video's from that channel directly.

Sickening channel, from a sickening group that do not deserve to be called human !!

9. Nev

This is a turn up for the books.

Wow, Peta are normally in the business of supporting terrorists!

10. Aram

All your cats...

...are belong to us

11. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Place ya bets

Let them stand outside a Hamas building chanting stupid songs and burning fur coats. We can then take bets.

a) Do Hamas listen to their concerns and promise not to do it again

b) Does Hamas blow them up thinking they are something to do with Israel

c) Does Isreal blow them up thinking they are something to do with Hamas.

12. kain preacher

I used to have pet rabbits

Cats would get in and kill the bunnies. When I found the offending cat owner i asked if she could please keep her cat out of my yard. Her response was like cant you put your rabbits up (whats implied is that her cat has a right to be in my yard). I was like ok and my response was to answer the problem with a .22. Week later she came asking were is her cat at. God bless America guns an a nuisances permit issued by the county :)

PS a gun is not an answer to every thing so I dont want to her yank bashing coments

13. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Gunnuts

"PS a gun is not an answer to every thing so I dont want to her yank bashing coments"

Too late, you wanker.

'Ohh, ohh, ohh, my government's become oppressive. I'l have to get my other "no, we're not gay overcompensator" friends round with their guns and form a militia and start a revolution!'

**Sound of B2 bomber going over head**

'So. Ah. You guys want to shoot some cats?'

'Can we have a shower afterwards? You know, together. Cause there's nothing wrong with that, seeing as how we're all real men with guns and that.'

**Sound of over-polished gun going off**

'Sorry about that, guys. That doesn't usually happen, honest.'

14. kain preacher

i should of

I should of said i was from some else other than America, how about Ireland ?? germany Russia

15. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Cats are an environmental menace

Cats kill wildlife.

Cats should be exterminated.

PETA are a joke - they're a bunch of hypocrites who do no understand ecology.

16. David

re:Cats are an environmental menace

However, Some of them have nice tits.

17. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Not yank-bashing, but...

Kain Preacher: "I dont want to her yank bashing coments", so here are some illiterate yank bashing *comments*:

- "cant you put your rabbits up (whats...", apostrophe, apostrophe...

- "Week later she came asking were is her cat at". *A* week later... where...

- "God bless America guns an a nuisances permit", nonsensical statement, especially since God doesn't exist.

- "don't" also has an apostrophe in it, see?

- "her" is probably meant to be "hear".

- "coments" is not a word. Use "comments" instead.

- "i should". Please, start your sentences with a capital letter, especially when referring to yourself.

- "I should of", it's "I should HAVE", you nonce.

- "said i was", again capitalise the I (BTW, capitalise has an 's' not a 'z').

- "from some else", actually it's "somewhere"...

- "other than America, how about Ireland ??" - double question marks and a space before them? That's not how to use them, and you should really have used either a semicolon to separate the statement from the question.

- "germany", needs a capital letter (and some might say, a kick up it's arsch).

"Russia", needed a comma between Germany and Russia, and should have ended with a question mark.

So, in all, your comments should have been: "I'm an illiterate yank who feels it's okay to hurt animals because I simply don't like them and want to antagonise my neighbours by killing their pets." **BANG** "Oh no, I done gone and shot Ma in the hootenannies. I am a freak."

Here ends the lesson in how to write correct English, not that bastardised muck you invented on your way over on the Mayflower.

PS: Animals = good. Nonces with guns = bad.

18. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Logic is a wonderful thing

"Cats kill wildlife.

Cats should be exterminated."

People kill lots more wildlife than cats.

People should be exterminated before cats.

Yep, it's stupid. That's the point.

19. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Cats are an environmental menace

Nic tits?

I doubt it - they're not really likely to eat healthy food (bloody vegans) and wear a bra.

Even if they did, they're all lesbotic dykes, anyway.

20. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Re: Logic is a wonderful thing

"People kill lots more wildlife than cats.

People should be exterminated before cats.

Yep, it's stupid. That's the point."

Sorry, what's the point?

It sounded perfectly logical to me until the last line.

An alien taking over the Earth would detect the problem with it's ecology pretty quickly and maybe deal with the infestation. And bring planetary home values back up in this region of the galaxy.

21. Roast Duck

peta

am sure peta must have shit in their pants and farted atleast 1000 times before sending a letter to those al guys...

human rights n peta function only in a calm and peacful democracies.. those bunch of infertile retards have no guts to raise their voice in an unfriendly territory..

as for the felines...save the lions and shoot the cats.... my 2 cents... naah.. make it a $

22. Spike Ravenscroft

re:Cats are an environmental menace

Most wildlife kills wildlife, thats what its all about.

Dictators are famous for hating cats because they dont do as they are told.

Frankly, I'm pro cats.

They certainly seem to have more sense and compassion than most of the people i've just seen post here.

23. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Bring back bonsaikitten.com

or "how to treat cats properly in a non-rural environment"

24. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

mohammed liked cats

The prophet had cats and liked them I think this is not only

stupid but more or less blasphemous too it's

typical of stupid society everywhere thus the

cat hater moron comments on this page but

you know they aren't really sane so it's tough

to come up with anything to do about them

(other than gassing them and thats been

ruled out for now possibly later, talking about

hamas not the cats).I am sure the Israelies

will get around to killing them in due time.

25. unsung rob

Vermin

"Cats kill wildlife."

And vermin. If your street doesn't have a cat and the surrounding area does, get ready for free All-Bran.

" "PS a gun is not an answer to every thing so I dont want to her yank bashing coments"

Too late, you wanker. "

Classic.

The SPAG critique was great.

26. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

dogs

Personally I prefer dogs. More meat on their bones, nice and fat. Except for the yippie 'rat' dogs.

This topic is closed for new posts.