back to article Godless N Korean commies ate my monster rabbits

The German breeder who sold 12 German Gray Giant rabbits to North Korea believes the planned breeding programme may have been canned after communist officials tucked into the oversized bunnies. German pensioner Karl Szmolinsky was approached back in January by the North Korean embassy in Berlin after "attracting attention for …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

OK,... OK, I think I've got it

So let me see if I've got all the parts. Godless North Koreans eat Giant Bunnies meant for breeding, all announced on Easter Sunday.

All right then. Giant Bunnies in an Asian land, so, the whole Godzilla thing comes into play. Then there's the sex angle, there has to be a sex angle... bunnies, breed like, well, they breed like rabbits and are an ancient fertility symbol, and, of course, as noted it's Easter. All right so then there's the eating of the giant bunnies meant to be breeders...? hmmm? Geese, no goose, goose that laid the golden egg. Yeah, the egg again and the Godless North Koreans ate the metaphoric goose that laid the golden easter egg.

Oh yeah it's all coming together now. So just feed it into the jokeOmatic and out comes...

... "not funny"... what? how can that not be funny? I must have missed something. Feed it in again, and, .... "not funny"... damn...I'll get my coat.

2. TEQ

Monster Rabbits ate Godless N Korean Commies

That would solve the problem of what to feed the rabbits, but would leave a bunch of giant carnivorous german bunnies with their fingers, (paws), on the trigger.

3. amanfromMars

IT Hype out for a Spin/Blast. Fasten ur Seat Belts for Pamela's Rocket?

"Yeah, the egg again and the Godless North Koreans ate the metaphoric goose that laid the golden easter egg." ....and you wanna See what they are hatching Now? Or are they politely waiting for you to show a Respectful Lead into New Waters/Mental Immersions.

Real Moral Higher Ground through Virtualisation of Quantum Communications to TelePort Status. Sounds Like a HaloDeck Portal for Real Lovers on Top of their Games.

Which sounds like Heaven too. I wonder if ur Heaven is the Same One as Ours.

Please describe urs, ICANN.

And "Fasten ur Seat Belts for Pamela's Rocket?"..... The Big Yin BetaTesting NEUKlearer Power Controls......Hands On Remotes.

.......and in the Wrong hands, the Server is Volatile and a Liability to Control........a Rogue Element........ a FundaMentalist.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Like a bunny.

Poor things!... They obviously became sex slaves for that midget pompadour top heavy pimpledick pinhead Kim Jong Il.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Hopped up bunnies - New nuke delivery vehicle???

They obviously have been taken into a secret underground breeding facility. They are being bred to deliver the nukes the illustrious whacko leader is developing.

The only holdup is developing a nuclear trigger device that does not detonate upon hopping.

6. Alan Douglas

Perhaps this is the reason?

"You fools! I said " a giant *ROBOT* army...." - Kim Jong-Il

This topic is closed for new posts.