back to article Apple lands democracy on fanboi party-goers

Apple released an update to its iTunes music-management application on Thursday. The updated version, iTunes 8.1, adds support for the third-generation iPod shuffle released on Wednesday, improves performance, and patches two security vulnerabilities. Plus, it lets fanboi party-goers request and vote on music. The iTunes DJ …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Warhelmet
    Jobs Horns

Buggers

And there I was in the process of writing a mobile app to do exactly that, and, oh dear.

2. D@v3
    Unhappy

Remote App

Would be fine, if you could actually connect to your library. I have to disable my firewall before iTunes even sees my 'device' and then it wont accept the pairing code, quite a common problem i understand.

Im normally quite happy with my i$ gear, but for an Apple written App to be failing this dramatically is a bit sad

3. Jimmy Floyd
    Joke

It could happen...

"If you're throwing a party and your crowd includes a horde of iPhone and iPod touch users..."

...then I'll be the one in the corner copping off with the most attractive single female there, due to the lack of any competition!

4. Cameron Colley

@Warhelmet

I had a similar idea also. Shame that it's now likely to be patented by Apple so will never see the light of day outside locked-down fashion accessory phones.

5. This post has been deleted by its author

6. The Fuzzy Wotnot
    Thumb Up

Fun!

Yeah, I can just imagine what a room full of Apple fanbois is like! Hell on toast and wall to wall Khaki Cargo pants!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like