back to article Forget flying to the stars - try quicker-drying bras

It's official: Humanity has truly reached the zenith of its technical achievement - a peak after which interstellar travel, desktop cold fusion and stem cell cures for cancer will be as nothing compared to the awesome creation which is the infrared express bra-drying appliance: The Bra Dryer Here's how the patent-pending Bra …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Dave

Cup Size?

Do they do the dryers in different sizes? Otherwise you'd have someone trying to stretch an A-cup on the DD dryer, or putting the DD onto something more suited to an A and having it sag. (We don't want sagging DDs, do we?)

Also, what range of sizes, do they cater for the really well-endowed, given that this group are more likely to need costly support and want to take good care of it. Inquiring hands^Wminds want to know.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Bulgarian airbag compliance?

Truly this is a technological zenith, but will it cater for the Jordans of this world?

3. Hollerith

what happened to a clothes peg

And the airing cupboard or the drying line? Didn't that suffice?

4. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

@Dave

"sagging DDs"

Is there any other kind?

5. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Logic

Does the same logic about contoured drying apply to socks, tights, gloves, thongs and Y-fronts? The utility room is going to look like a scene from star wars

6. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

If the theory behind this device

applies to tights, socks, gloves. shirts, Train managers' blouses, thongs,and my y-fronts. the laundry room is going to look like an out-take from Star Wars

7. Andy Barber
    Coat

Just what all woment need...

...Forget the "Credit Crunch," when you you can have a "Chestical Container" maintainer!

Mines the one with an Ann Summers catalogue in the pocket!

8. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

I for one...

Welcome our new bra drying Overlords

9. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

I for one...

... Welcome out new bra drying overlords.

10. This post has been deleted by its author

11. Colin Barfoot
    Go

incontinence

Is there a model for underpants?

12. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

IT angle

what the hell, no IT angle? It was probably designed by a guy who was a former network engineer, maybe even a desktop tech... Secondly, screw the IT angle, Paris has boobage (albeit some what lacking), this very appliance could be in her humble abode, so that satisifies the Paris angle... And it was borderline interesting enough to make it to the pages of the reg, which you're probably viewing from the comfort of your cell phone, pc or other i-enabled device... It's got IT slapped, cupped and fondled all over it!

13. jake Silver badge

@Andy Shulman

"Additionally, there is no IT angle to this story."

Uh ... it's a bit of tech, is it not?

Me, I just hang the wife's bras on a hanger over a door frame when she's too tired to finish taking care of her own laundry ... seems to work quite nicely. She's never complained, anyway.

::shrugs:: Whatever. Insert "naughty knickers" joke here, or thereabouts.

And watch me yawn ... C'mon people, grow up a little, would you?

14. Dr Patrick J R Harkin

I bet the guy testing it...

...felt a right tit.

Thank you very much, I'm here all week, try the fish.

15. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

My head...

I iron them on my head, luckily my head is round...

16. Lottie

hmmm

If I ever spend that much on a bra, I'll get myself checked in tot he nearest mental unit.

As for drying them, I find that hanging them on the bedroom radiator works well enough.

17. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

@ Dr Patrick J R Harkin

You forgot your coat. Let me fetch it for you.

18. Peter Kay

Useless for many women..

If you read the website it tells you that there are different inserts for different bra sizes. Still, it's bloody useless. Maximum cup size of DD.

What's the point at which the average bra becomes expensive and difficult to find in the UK? DD and up..

19. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

USB version

When will the USB version be launched?

This topic is closed for new posts.