back to article Free Wi-Fi aims to snag Mondeo man

Anyone logging onto one of the UK Wi-Fi locations run by free-hotspot.com and online-4-free.com this summer can expect to have to wait through a video advert for the new Ford Mondeo, before they get the promised free internet access. The free Wi-Fi service is funded by advertisements. Some of these are simply static web pages …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Morely Dotes

So we can conclude...

"Distinctive rear lamps also feature carefully designed graphics that enhance the overall feeling of premium quality."

Thus one is led to understand that the rear lamps on all of Ford's other products are nondescript, and graphically haphazard.

Or is that not what they were trying to say?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Alternatively...

The high click through rate is because people want to look at something whilst the ad plays out.

3. Phoenix50

A new Mondeo?

I'm afraid you can't polish a turd... it's still a Mondeo at the end of the day :-)

4. Robert E A Harvey

Can't get

I can't get free wifi in Lincolnshire, so I will be missing out on this cultural treat.

But then, there are aren't any main dealers (for any manufacturer) outside Lincoln, so I would not have been buying the car anyway.

I guess it's another secondhand Kia then.

5. Dave

Polish a Turd you say?

No, a turd is a turd and you certainly cannot polish a turd.

But you can stick a sparkler in it to make it more attractive.

6. Ascylto

Polish a Turd

I don't understand this anti-Mondeo snobbery. For the money it ain't half bad as a car. Having said that I've never owned one.

Now what I want is one of these ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7f7oz4HRg8

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like