back to article Lenovo dual-display laptop shows its stripes

Click here to view a more bandwidth-frienly version of the video Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com More CES Video Reports... Samsung boffins demo transparent OLED screen Flying duck toy challenges armchair hunters In action: the Powermat wireless gadget charger WowWee demos latest spycam ' …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

It's rightist

The tablet is on the right isn't it? What use is that to me? I'd've mortgaged the cat otherwise.

2. Peter
    Alert

Too bad...

'Cause Lenovo's are shit. I've seen 3 of the very few we ever had in my shop fail for some reason or another.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Why only one extra screen?

Too true. Us lefties always get a bum deal.

Also, if they can add one screen to the right, why not another to the left? And a third to the top? Quad screen notebook anyone? I've found the more screens you have, the more you use. You'd lose an arm these days if you tried to take away my third monitor!

Trim down the surrounds and you could even go to six and have a portable video wall! Or am I just getting carried away now? :-)

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@AC - Why only one extra screen?

Well, you might have been getting a little carried away, but as I watched the vid I was waiting for him to pull one out of the other side as well.

I guess you could have had 2 x 8.5" or near enough, was my thinking.

Even so though, pretty cool! Looks very think though.

5. John Scott
    Stop

Am I missing something?

Did I miss something. This seems useless, such a tiny expansion really would not be much use. I was expecting another FULL screen to slide out from the side and with the thickness of the main screen bezel it's quite pointless really. But maybe that's just me!

This topic is closed for new posts.