back to article Canada's biggest stock exchange back after day-long shutdown

The Toronto Stock Exchange is open for business once again after a technical glitch on Wednesday wiped out an entire day of trading for the world's seventh biggest exchange. Canada's largest exchange was halted just 18 minutes after opening Wednesday when IT workers realized only some customers were receiving real-time quote …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    IT Angle

Completely nothing to do with this story whatever it is

Hi Reg and Reggers

Experian/Equifax and other credit reference agencies.

My credit history is mine and mine alone, I mean I'm the one creating it (mostly a sad list of increasing debts interspersed with the occasional payment to keep the wolves and bailiffs from the door:) so I must have some kind of IP or copyright over it, now I don't mind other people having access to it and using for commercial gain as long as the respective licenses have been agreed and paid for

Can your armchair lawyers shed light on this (these companies make loads of cash and I would like some of the action:)

Back to the story..

2. Brett Weaver
    Flame

I bet it was Vista

... or at least SQL Server ...

3. druck Silver badge

What was it running on?

I hope the Canadian xxchange isn't using the same Microsoft shite which knocked out the London SE in September. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09/08/lse_down/

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like