back to article Agassi drives 'lectric car empire across Pacific

After conquering San Francisco, Shai Agassi has bounded across the Pacific, expanding his electric car empire onto the islands of Hawaii. Yesterday, the Better Place CEO joined Hawaii Governor Linda Lingle in claiming that the company's mobile-phone inspired 'leccy-vehicle network would be up and running in the fiftieth state …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. sherry

Yeah Better Place and yeah Jeff Wilson

This is the coolest news ever for those who realize the importance of America becoming more energy independent. Better Place is also engaged in a project in California in the cities of San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose to do the same. I read about this in Jeff Wilson's new Book The Manhattan Project of 2009 Energy Independence NOW. I was enthralled but thought quite frankly that it was kind of futuristic. I was thrilled beyond belief when I read the news about the project in CA and now this. I am a huge fan of Better Place now. I would recommend anyone interested in seeing these projects furthered in our country go to the Better Place web site and sign up. They have a feature on the top right hand side that says "get involved" If you click on that you can actually sign an online petition. I would also suggest you check out Jeff Wilson's new book. I say go Better Place show the way...and go Jeff Wilson for your new book.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Would anyone else...

...be completely unsurprised if it turned out that Jeff Wilson's wife's name was Sherry?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Hawaii

Good spot for leccy vehicles, the short range is less likely to be an issue and it's sunny, wavy and tidal enough for genuinely clean energy.

This topic is closed for new posts.