back to article Fifty foot Michael Jackson robot to stalk Vegas

Michael Jackson is considering the construction of a 50 foot robot replica of himself, it has been reported. The idea is for the droid colossus to promote concerts Jackson might give in Las Vegas. "It would be in the desert sands," Mike Luckman of Luckman Van Pier, a consultant company to large entertainment firms, told the New …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Joel

Eye beams?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/imfletcher/robojacko.jpg

On another note... is this again not just a premature April fools joke? If not.. I pity the young of Las Vegas.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Wrong solution...

"Have no fear though. El Reg's technical experts are working on a possible solution, which will probably involve a 50 foot genetically-enhanced pair of blond groupie twins."

Um, this is Michael Jackson remember...

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I knew Kevin Warwick had been too quiet

like other faded British stars, he's upped sticks and gone to Vegas.

4. David Frank

Yes I gree it is MJ

"Have no fear though. El Reg's technical experts are working on a possible solution, which will probably involve a 50 foot genetically-enhanced pair of blond groupie twins."

May I ask the simulated age and sex of the blond groupie twins?

5. Player_16

Jessica Simpson & Ashlee Simpson

I think 'The Reg' is referring to these two. I'm not that hip to the star thing. (Even had to Google 'blond twin groupie' to make sense of this.)

6. Nordrick Framelhammer

A blonde twin diversion for Wacko?

The only way that would work is if they were white, male and aged around 10 years old.

7. Tom Watson

Don't they have this already in Nevada?

I thought it was called "Burning Man". I understand it is quite the festival.

8. Karl Lattimer

Four words spring to mind

South

Park

Barbara

Streisand

Megastreisand, Megastreisand ... I'm sure you remember the tune...

This topic is closed for new posts.