back to article Drunken paedo commie exposed on internet

A Chinese government official has been sacked after photos and vid clips of him drunkenly trying to force an 11-year-old girl into the men's toilet of a Shenzhen seafood restaurant surfaced on the internet, Reuters reports. Lin Jiaxiang, former Communist Party chief and deputy director of the Shenzhen Maritime Safety …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Pete James

Kick His Balls!

My brother used to work very extensively in China. I won't begin to repeat his pointed description of them here but let's say the words intelligent, honest and considerate would be somewhere near the bottom. Although I think the reason why he spent so much time out there was down to him being far more devious!

Frankly, if it wasn't for the Internet then he would have most probably got celan away with this disgusting behaviour. Never, ever underestimate the power of the ruling party - and certainly don't believe the smiles and glad-handing at the Olympics either.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

At least

it wasn't an 11 year old boy - now that would have been naughty

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

He should claim he was merely moonlighting as a BBC comedian

No text.

4. Luke
    Coat

I'll bet...

...due to the headline alone, this is the number one clicked story today.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Been there (not done that, though)

Nice restaurant... went there back in March for my birthday!

They've got some mighty molluscs, and other strange food....

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1075/20080330china0080largetq3.jpg

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/6330/dsc03488largekt5.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5880/dsc03485largedz2.jpg

I guess that's not always enough to satisfy nasty folk like this.

6. J
    Joke

@AC "At least"

"it wasn't an 11 year old boy"

They don't have Republicans in China, otherwise...

7. Adam Williamson
    Thumb Down

Pete James

"My brother used to work very extensively in China. I won't begin to repeat his pointed description of them here but let's say the words intelligent, honest and considerate would be somewhere near the bottom. Although I think the reason why he spent so much time out there was down to him being far more devious!"

...so what you're telling us is that your brother's an exceedingly idiotic racist?

Hint: it's impossible to apply any single set of adjectives to a population in the billions. But thanks for making it easy to treat your comment with the contempt it deserves.

8. Matt White
    Stop

Bottom of the story...

"Be part of The Register's latest video workshop, reserve your place today"

9. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

Stupid commie

If he want's to fiddle with underage children he needs to give up his heathen communist ways and become a catholic priest. That way he wont have to worry about the repercussions even if his vile, disgusting predilection gets out in the public.

10. Dave The Cardboard Box
    Paris Hilton

Thanks Pete James

Lucky your brother didn't work in Africa. You would be in serious danger of being called a generalising, intolerant, moronic racist. As it stands you're just promoting democracy. Yay!!!

Paris cos even she knows better.

11. Dave
    Paris Hilton

@AC 16:58 GMT

What in the name of all thats holy are those things?

I know the Chinese have a less restrictive view of what goes on the plate, but really!

Paris, 'cos I think she'd really like the first one

12. Bad Beaver
    Alien

@ AC 16:58 GMT

All hail the mighty mollusc. Fhtagn!

13. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

How could he be so drunk...

That he forgot that there's plenty of child slaves in the pool for the powerful? Maybe he wanted someone who still had some spirit left, and no STDs ;-P

If you can't snicker at the brazenness of some of those in power you'd cry and piss your pants, because the reality is completely insane, and extremely disturbing.

"I don't see what you're fussing about, I am powerful, now get on my lap so I can rape you"

Le sigh...

14. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

Sorry

The first kid wasn't the real issue ... it was that he had to have another one, a half-hour later.

15. Aldous
    IT Angle

best headline ever

and oh no looks like the twat-o-tron is self aware!

16. John Savard

Ministry of Transport?

What proves that the People's Republic of China is a dictatorship is that the Ministry of Transport will be deciding on whether or not more disciplinary action is in order. Excuse me? The official would already be in the hands of the local constabulary in any democratic, civilized nation; his being a "high-ranking official" would have utterly no relevance on the matter whatsoever.

17. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

An open later to Jonathan Ross

Dear Mr Ross

I shagged your daughter.

Who's laughing now?

Best regards

Gary Glitter

18. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Video

For all those interested in a peek (no, not the dirty sort)...

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=noRiR4ZzXgQ

19. Pete James

oh dear Adam & Dave the worn out joke

Adam, go over there as an representative of a Japanese company, and see how you are 'managed' by part officials pretending to be suppliers, offered bribes, lied to over production and comprehensively messed around when you ask some very relevant and uncomfortable questions. Oh ,and to make it incredibly easy for you to realise that the comment didn't apply to the entire nation - please, do try harder than that sixth-form riposte - he was referring to the people he met. Which was quite a few in number and over a number of years.

Of course, you'e been there a lot too as a representative of a Japanese company over some years and can speak from a vantage point of a lot of experience. oh........

Thanks for the second rate sarcasm Dave the 80's joke. You must have read my mind when you made that comment about Africa as he spent a year in Uganda doing charideeee work after leaving college. You're right that he can be a bit of a moron sometimes but hey, at least he got off his backside at some point unlike armchair sneerers such as you (or indeed me too really), eh?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like