back to article If you store your data, I tell you I'm your man: You flash some, lose some, all arrays to me

If we've played our cards right, you'll be up to date on the storage goings-on of the week. Otherwise you'll be lost in the shuffle. Here's a hand full of aces, kings and queens – and don't forget the joker. CTERA This secure edge to cloud file services supplier has expanded its appliance product line with faster, larger, and …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

You know you're gonna lose.

Security's for fools.

But that's the way they like it, baby,

GDPR's here forever!

1. Excellentsword (Written by Reg staff)

I'll put that one in the kitty for later!

2. A Nonny Moose
    Pint

Bravo headline writer

I don't usually read these storage round-ups because I have no interest in them (although I'm sure they're excellent if you do), but I just had to come and say bravo for that headline. Have one of these for Lemmy ->

3. Rich 11

Your mission, Chris...

...should you choose to accept it, is to make your next headline work with 'Iron Horse'.

4. Big_Boomer Silver badge

The Afterlife

Lemmy laughs in a low gravelly way and salutes your daftness between a tug on his fag and a swig of JD & Coke.

1. mikeymac

Re: The Afterlife

In his last few years, he switched from Jack & Coke to Vodka and OJ "to help keep his diabetes in check.". LOL

5. MMR

Article title of the year.

6. Flakk

Games are claimed to load and operate faster. These fancy drives will be available later this summer, priced at $150 for 500GB, $300 for 1TB and $600 for 2TB.

For $600, the drive better darned well have the game loaded before I even know that I want to play it.

Thanks anyway, I'll choose a $65 competing product that works just fine.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"...and don't forget the joker."

I didn't see Datrium mentioned!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like