back to article Last night's net neutrality episode had some good one-liners but a repetitive plot

In a return to form following weeks of lagging ratings, government reality show The FCC returned to a familiar topic last night – net neutrality – and reaped the benefits. The episode was built around a vote in the Senate to repeal the repeal of net neutrality rules – which may sound a little contrived but thanks to a good …

1. Andy Mac
    Pint

Love it!

1. Rob D.
      Pint

More beer

'Nuff said. Excellent comic read.

2. FBee
    Meh

2 thumbs up

and/or 2 thumbs down

3. Jay Lenovo
    Thumb Up

It's a hit

Reality TV... kinda like COPS.

The cast changes, but you know ultimately bad choices will be on display.

4. DCFusor
    Happy

Best article from this author in a very long time....truly laughing hard here.

Hint - not all conservatives are republicans, like Pai, or think telecoms are honest. In fact, I know zero of them who are. Then again, a avoid pro politicians.

5. ScissorHands
    Coffee/keyboard

Do you think this is funny?

Well, do you?

I hope so, because unfortunately, it is. We may be laughing ourselves to death, here.

6. OffBeatMammal

American... the finest politicians money can buy... and plots with less integrity than a South American soap opera

7. Claptrap314 Silver badge

I've gotten to the point that I generally just skip this author's articles. The constant partisan sniping obscures whatever underlying facts there are to the point of making the article useless. THIS article, however, is a well-served almost even-handed mockery of a mockery of a process.

Well done!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like