back to article BPM unravelled - a live, interactive event

Come join us, live and online at 3pm on the 24th September, as together with your fellow Reg readers, analysts Freeform Dynamics & IBM we take a look into one of the IT industry's rapidly evolving solution areas, Business Process Management. That's right, IT's next "big thing" is going under the Reg spotlight in an hour-long …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. dave lawless
    Boffin

Where?

When is all well and good but where ?

2. David Hicks
    Stop

You might tell us where it is!

How do I know if I can attend or not without a vague idea of location?

3. David Hicks
    Unhappy

D'oh

Oh wait, I get it, it's just a webcast.

It was the "Come join us, live and online" that threw me. I read that as two separate options.

4. This post has been deleted by its author

5. Lee Humphries
    Go

Time Zone Please - and here's my questions.

Guessing that it's GMT then I don't think I want to be up at 2am to listen in.

So I'd appreciate it if I could download the whole thing later. And I actually do mean download. I'm at the end of a link with very high latency, even audio streaming has problems here.

Anyway here's some questions:

What do these guys think of YAWL, and specifically newYAWL? Such a terrible name, but anyway.

Have they found any particular SOA implementations that seem to do better than others at supporting BPM?

ReST vs. Web Services or both as part of the underlying architecture?

Are there any classes of Business Process that are proving hard to model in terms of their real world operation?

Which types of businesses are really getting into BPM in a big way?

6. Stan P
    Gates Halo

untitled

I always thought BPM is beats per minute

This topic is closed for new posts.