back to article Repentant priest from Cuntis sorry he dressed as Hugh Hefner

A Spanish priest who dressed up as Hugh Hefner – flanked by two men in Playboy bunny outfits – as he rode a float at carnival in the Galician town of Cuntis, has been forced to apologise. Juan Carlos Martínez dressed as the Playboy mogul on his carnival float, while his companions simulated "erotic acts" on him. According to …

1. Gordon Pryra
    Gimp

Galician town of Cuntis

This whole story seems like some kind of forum troll honey-pot run by the FBI

No comment

1. Solarflare

Re: Galician town of Cuntis

I know a guy from Galicia, I will now happily point out the town of Cuntis to him.

2. wolfetone Silver badge

"And Jesus said to his apostles: 'Dont ever pretend to be Hugh Hefner in Spain and have a laugh. There's no time for laughing or having the craic'"

3. frank ly

I only read stories like this in The Register, so thank you. Maybe I need to get out more and widen my reading horizons.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I wonder if the church would have been more or less upset

If instead of two hairy men dressed as women simulating sex acts with him, he had two beautiful women simulating sex acts with him.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: I wonder if the church would have been more or less upset

They would have turned a blind eye if the bunnies had been much younger perhaps?

1. techulture

Younger - and boys. :-(

2. M7S
      Coat

Upset? No, hopping mad.

5. Mr Dogshit

There was a young man from Cuntis

Who said “I know what fun is!”

To dress up as a playboy

A curious ploy

And yet I’m not sure I should have done this

1. TitterYeNot

Oh go on then, it's Friday afternoon...

There was a young priest from Galacia

Whose float was considerably racier

The Church said "Not funny

To be humped by a bunny!"

He replied "Well at least twas no fellatia!"

6. Black Rat
    Gimp

I love El Reg, it brings me all the best wierdness

1. A. Coatsworth Silver badge
      Go

And the weirdness of the actual note is *nothing* compared to the commentards throwing limericks about it. Absolutely fabulantastic!

(never was a description as appropriate as the tooltip of this icon) ---->

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Cuntis

Grew up near there, never thought how funny the name must look for English speakers, and the subject of the article just brought it home. The pronunciation in Galician is something like Coontis, not sure it that makes it better or worse ...

1. Mitoo Bobsworth

Re: Cuntis

Well, there is a small town in the Chichester District of West Sussex called Cocking - maybe the residents should meet up somewhere for some sort of exchange. I know of this Amish village in Pennsylvania, USA, called Intercourse...

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Down with this sort of thing!

Careful now.

9. Chris G

Disgusting

Who would allow two corpulent middle aged men to dress in Bunny suits and then appear in public?

After looking at the link I need mind bleach or maybe half and hour perusing some mind cleansing 'normal pron.

1. Chemical Bob

Re: Disgusting

Vogons

2. Warm Braw

Given what the bishop likely wears to work, the Bunny suits seem quite restrained.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

That's no reason to bash him.

10. W.S.Gosset

Cuntis is wet

And he did nothing at the time? Rather than being offended, they should hail the Great Cunctator!

11. Glenn 6

Twin City

Cuntis needs a twin city - and I have just the suggestion: Dildo, Newfoundland (Canada).

12. Stevie

Bah!

To paraphrase Commissioner Gordon (when confronted with the Joker's "electric gambling torture truck"):

"A crossdresser simulation of gay sex with a disguised priest carnival float? The mere possession of such a vehicle breaks 27 state laws."

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon