back to article El Reg slips into women's-fit tees

We're well chuffed this fine Friday afternoon to announce that - in response to customer demand - we've rolled out women's-fit t-shirts across the entire Cash'n'Carrion range. The RTFM t-shirt in a women's fit Here's an example, which also happens to be the latest addition to our hugely-popular Signs o' the Times section, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Sarah Skelding
    Paris Hilton

Thank you

See, even Paris is moved to tears by your inclusiveness.

2. Mike
    Unhappy

What.. No Models?

What fun are Women's tees with now womens in 'em ?

3. Paul Williams

Tsk...

All women on the internet are men, and all children on the internet are FBI agents. FACT.

4. Darkside
    Joke

"Irritant"

No need to buy it, if I wait a bit someone'll give it me.

5. Neil

We also asked for...

Mugs God damnit!

And don't think you can get away with it by pointing us to the nearest mirror.

6. dervheid
    Joke

"women's-fit tees"

in the IT world?

Puh-fuckin'-lease!

7. Louis
    Coat

Methinks an excellent opportunity...

...for El Moderatrix, and possibly ms Bee, to reveal their feminine charms by modelling said T's... Might I also take this opportunity to suggest another addition to the Reg shop - Hot Pants...

Mine's the mac with dubious stains on...

8. Simon
    Heart

I will show them to my wife

I showed her the range recently and she rather liked them

"Ooh can I buy you the one with the Spectrum on it?"

She claims my apparent "Geekness" (Don't ask me *shrug*) has been rubbing off on her recently, I have even caught her looking at Star Wars T-shirts and asking me if we can have some blinds in the bedroom with Space Invaders on them.

On an even more bizzare note she has recently become addicted to Star Trek and umm, Upstairs downstairs which she records as it's on early on a Sunday.

Hmm, what else recently, ooh anything Steam Punk also 2000AD comics and Tank Girl. I also thrilled her a few weeks ago by showing her my collection of Star Wars Pogs, she now keeps a picture of an Ewok in her wallet to help her in times of stress and told everyone on Facebook about it.

I will indeed show her the T Shirts, I may have to re-explain some of them to her again mind.

I still loves her, even if she is scaring me a little just recently.

9. heystoopid
    Paris Hilton

So

So where is the obligatory beach babe with the legendary Betty Grable legs and the Majorca sunshine ?

10. Chris G

Dull, Boring

What I, and I am sure others would like to see are the little crop tops like the ones they sell in the biker mag's, preferably on an attractive (female) model wearing a thong.

Look, I'm in my late fifties, if I want to be a dirty old man I've earned it!

11. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@ heystoopid

she's busy upgrading the SSD in her Eee

12. Francis Boyle Silver badge

Are these fully compatible

with the Winerack(tm)?

13. RaelianWingnut
    Coat

Hey!!

Hey Reg, how about some scoop neck tees in black so I can show off my cute shoulders and architecturally enthralling collar bones? In black.

Did I mention *black*?

Coat... (full length, flared and tailored, in black suede and with a black fur full trim)

14. PFY in training
    Coat

...and all because the lady.....

Loves the thought of unleasing her inner Moderatrix.

But in Black people, in Black!

*mines the black coat with the Moderatrix starter kit with cattle prod power expansion pack*

This topic is closed for new posts.