back to article Google tribute to Jo Cox

Google is today linking to the memorial fund of Jo Cox MP, who was tragically killed while attending a constituency surgery. On what what would have been her birthday, Google stated it would like to "honour and remember Jo Cox MP, who dedicated her life to the belief that there is more that unites us than divides us." It …

1. Dieter Haussmann

NWO

I read on the the website that her memorial fund goes to George Soros's White Helmet front for the Al-Nusrah front for ISIS.

1. Voland's right hand Silver badge

Re: NWO

I would not go as far as "front" and the actual sequence of "fronts". There are however some serious questions regarding that organization.

This unfortunately is the reality of charitable work going as far back as Live Aid and the question of did the funds going into what it is today Somaliland go for food or weapons. If you have suspicions or disagree - just do not give. That's all. I will not, by the way. I will give to MSF instead.

2. Mr.Mischief

White Helmets

Well the news site "exposing" the White Helmets is the same site that says that a "shadow government" pushing Obama to bomb Syria, and that the Orlando shooter's father was a "CIA asset". Also that there are alien structures on the moon (of course there are, they're called "science experiments" put by Apollo astronauts)

In the end, a group of people who go in and rescue people when the bombs start to fall can have all their work called into question by one person with a computer and a website. Perhaps check other sources for the same story before judging them, or as Voland's Right Hand said, support MSF or someone else.

3. allthecoolshortnamesweretaken

"... tragically killed ..." - that's when someone dies in an accident.

Jo Cox was brutally murdered.

1. paulf
      Headmaster

The media have to tread a careful line here - especially where there is a court case in progress as making comments like "murder" can prejudice the court case and leave that media outlet in contempt of court. There is anecdotal comment to support what you say but you'll find the media using generally neutral language like the above until the Judge and Jury in that court case establish otherwise.

IANAL

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon