back to article Silicon Valley, season 3: CEO Richard learns humility, tech style

While everyone was getting excited about a sexy witch turning into a distinctly unsexy witch over on Game of Thrones, the true nerds tuned in last night to catch the season 3 opener of Silicon Valley – Mike Judge's caustic and hilarious satire on our favorite den of disruption. It did not disappoint. It's been nearly a year …

1. Snowy Silver badge

So Fuck is okay to use but the word behind the "c-word-based outbursts" is clearly not allowed?

2. Buzzword

Where to watch it

Non-Sky subscribers can either buy it from Amazon or Blinkbox at £18.99 a season; or stream it from NowTV at £6.99 a month. It's rather a pain having to subscribe to a different service for each show.

1. DainB Bronze badge

Re: Where to watch it

Or just use, I don't know, Google maybe and get it for free ?

3. Herby

Interest (possibly) lost...

When they (from what I remember) cut the scene that had a vehicle going down Page Mill road. Why do I remember this? I was at a stoplight waiting for the cops to release traffic when it passed by at the corner of Hanover and Page Mill. I just wanted to see if my vehicle showed up during the take.

Interesting how they film people in cars toodling down roads.

Yeah, it was the first season.

My experience: I've been in a company from its founding all the way through VC to Chapter 7 bankruptcy. It is quite a ride.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like