back to article Spanish doc cuffed for webcam in toilet

A Spanish doctor was last week cuffed for installing a webcam in the toilet of his Barcelona consultancy, a nutritional centre frequented by the likes of motorcyclist Jorge Lorenzo and the sister of former Barcelona ball-worrier Ronaldinho. According to El País, the webcam was spotted by an employee of Jorge I.P's Centro …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Lychee66
    Coat

El what ?

Aptly named newspaper

2. Lord of Dogtown
    Thumb Up

Makka Castor!

which i think is spanish for 'nice beaver' :)

3. John Macintyre

security

"to find out who was robbing items from the centre"... what, they were losing toilet seats?

and i must say the fact that this is under the security section made me crack up. it isn't funny though kids...

bring on the doctor doctor jokes

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Any mention of Odeon Cinemas yet?

Given their announcement that they've installed CCTV cameras in 9 of their cinemas?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2449927/Canoodling-couples-could-be-filmed-by-cinema-spy-cameras.html

5. Steve Babb
    Coat

We demand...

...pictures!

Mine's the one with the buttonhole camera

6. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

"Doctor" my arse..

... umm, no wait a minute, you've probably seen that already. <rimshot>

<actually maybe that wasn't the best choice of sound-effect in the circumstances>

<oh blimey and I've just realised 'doctor' could be read as a verb rather than noun in that title>

<maybe i'd better just stop digging my own hole now...>

<uh... that's not right either, I should have said maybe i'd better stop while I'm behind ... >

<OH FOR GOD'S SAKE CAN'T I WRITE ANYTHING WITHOUT INNUENDOING? damn this is a difficult topic to choose your words carefully on!>

.. anyway, the point is:

>"Centro Médico de Nutrición y Prevención del Envejecimiento (Nutrition and Anti-ageing Medical Centre),"

"Doctor" my arse. That's not a doctor in the "well-trained general practitioner" sense of the word, that's a "doctor" in the "fraudulent charlatan new-agey con artist quack" sense of the word, isn't it?

7. Peter Labrow
    Coat

I'm so sorry but....

It's a good job they managed to flush him out.

8. This post has been deleted by its author

9. This post has been deleted by its author

10. This post has been deleted by its author

11. This post has been deleted by its author

12. Mark

Police Squad!

"which i think is spanish for 'nice beaver' :)"

Thanks. I had it stuffed this morning.

13. This post has been deleted by its author

14. This post has been deleted by its author

15. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"webcam in toilet"

that's something of a misleading title

<sulks>

16. This post has been deleted by its author

17. Echowitch
    Paris Hilton

Yeah right !!!

A now ex-friend of mine used that "I only did it to catch my housekeeper stealing from me" line when he was discovered to have installed hidden webcams in his bathroom and all the bedrooms which stored images on his computer.

He might have gotten away with it if it weren't for the fact that his lodger borrowed his pc one day because his had blown up and found directories of sorted, ordered, renamed, and organised images of 5 girls who had stayed in the house. One of those being the lodgers 15 year old sister. All caught in various states of undress in the bedroom and bathroom when staying as guests.

The slimy creepy runt had to pay £500 compensation to each girl, (he was lucky he had the cash spare or he'd have been spending time at Her Majesties Pleasure,) 200 hours of community service, and 5 years on the Sex Offenders Register. Everyone he knows is aware of this as one of the other girls was his ex-girlfriend and long time (no ex) friend of his. Another girl was a family friend. So he now has no friends whatsoever as everyone has disowned him. (Tbh we'd be looking for an excuse to disown him for years lol)

Paris.....as she's been caught unawares on camera herself

18. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Webcam

He should have just said that it was an anti-terrorism measure and he would have been OK.

19. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Castoroil GTX -- Liquid Engineering

Castrol GTX is one of the world's most trusted oils. It's more than just oil. It's Liquid Engineering that protects against problems faced every day, like high temperature wear from friction.

I'll get me coat, it's the one with Beaver Patrol written on it.

20. Bad Beaver
    Jobs Halo

somehow

I feel compelled to comment on this article, even though I have nothing to add.

21. Anonymous Coward
    Pirate

Webcam Hacker

You can find webcams like this one and a whole bunch more if you go to a hacker site like http://www.web-cam-search.com.

I found a bunch that people installed and didn't protect with a password and not only was I able to watch everything, I was able to move the camera around too.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like