back to article El Reg unchains the Vulture Velo cycling jersey

We're certain that some of you - in common with Vulture South's own Simon Sharwood - do occasionally rise from your PCs and mount mighty two-wheeled steeds for a bit of healthy outdoor exercise. We're delighted, then, to introduce for your riding pleasure the Vulture Velo - available right now at El Reg merch tentacle Cash'n' …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Unep Eurobats
    WTF?

Smallest size is medium?

What about us whippet-thin grimpeurs?

Also getting a bit chilly for short sleeves up here in the northern hemisphere.

1. Your alien overlord - fear me

Re: Smallest size is medium?

Star eating the weekend breakfast recommendations and pedal harder. That should sort you out :-)

2. Joe Werner Silver badge
    Coat

Hm. No zip pocket? I like having one to store the cell phone and some cash when riding. I do not trust myself with the complicated process of pulling the arm warmers / rain jacket / whatever out of a pocket without tossing the phone out as well (even if it is in a different pocket).

... and please, do consider closing the helmet chin strap properly....

(and you left out the bike from the picture ;) - ok, checking out the bike on the cash'n'carrion HP that is no great loss)

Mine's the high-vis GoreTex one (because of the weather at Norway's west coast)

3. The entire Radio 1 playlist commitee
    Go

Can we have a long-sleeved version for the off roaders?

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

well

without wishing to be shamed on Facebook, your very own Fenke Fros looks an awful lot more fetching than most cyclists in that jersey (self included). Sign me up for one or whatever (getting confused)

5. choleric

Wow

Simon Sharwood looks a bit different to how I imagined him.

6. Phillip Allen

Brill

Just what I've been waiting for! I do like to advertise my geekiness as the full carbon and See.Sense Icons just don't shout tech nerd quite loudly enough!

I'll take 2

7. David Roberts
    Thumb Up

and an elasticated bottom

De rigeur for all mature cyclists, of course.

8. Doogie Howser MD

Never really worked out..

Why lycra cycling tops are so bloody expensive. They cost like 50p to make!!

9. Dan 55 Silver badge
    Thumb Up

Thank you...

... for not posting a picture of a MAMIL.

This topic is closed for new posts.