back to article Paris Hilton walks to freedom

Paris Hilton's three-weeks and two-days stint in the slammer has come to an end, with the blonde jailbird and hotel heiress walking free today. According to reports, Hilton, who had been banged up for drink-driving related offences, left the all-women's jail in Lynwood, California in the early hours of Tuesday. Her parents, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. jon fisher

aaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

is there no escape?

2. Peter Redding

Even (The Ultimate) Warrior Hates Paris Hilton

http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/blog/2007/06/13/before-the-house-of-hilton-bred-whores/

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Apparently she found God

Why he was banged up in a female prison is unclear.

4. Andy S

how...

do you demonstrate good behaviour, to a degree where your sentence length is halved, within 20 days of entering jail?

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

My how time flies

Already three weeks ? Shucks, can we have a year more ? I was feeling so good...

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Maybe........

The only reason i can think that el reg is covering this is because Ms Hilton is in fact a new prototype robot of some kind.

In may explain some of its action/malfunctions that have happened recently, It also explains why so many people refuse to criticize this technology 'breakthrough'.

Just some something to ponder........

7. E.

Why was God in prison?

Re: Apparently she found God - Why he was banged up in a female prison is unclear

For offering redemption to celebutards like her?

8. Paul Howie

Good behaviour

Andy, all you need to do is demonstrate that you're occupying space in an overcrowded prison. The good behaviour thing probably just means that she didn't drive under the influence while she was inside.

9. Simon B

who gives a #@*# !!

If any normal pi$$ head gets sent to prison when they come out they are left alone to dwell and be ashamed .. but noooooo because its pi$$ed hilton she gets lots of attention and press to welcome her and make her out to be wonderful for going to prison!!! Hey why not kill someone next time maybe they'll throw a party on her release and give her a medal ffs!

10. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

IT Content

Where's the guy who asks the inevitable "What has this got to do with IT?" question?

Have I got to do everything around here?

S

11. Matt

Alternative to community service?

I don't think community service is the answer here - she'd only cash in on the thing - "Simple Life - Street Edition" or something.

Why not send a nice bill to Ms. Hilton for the amount of money wasted on this whole sorry mess - the trial, the retrial, hell even the prison sentence itself.

12. Gavin J. Pearce

Re: Good behaviour

Haha... haha .... lol - love it.

What I love even more is the people who leave her comments on mySpace.

Like one guy: "make sure you call me when u get home babes" then leaves his number. I don't no. Americans eh.

13. Lloyd

Um

Can we just drop this already? She's a nobody, a non-entity, if the press would just ignore her she'd suffocate and go back to living off daddies money and we'd have one less media parasite to worry about.

14. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Matt

"Why not send a nice bill to Ms. Hilton for the amount of money wasted on this whole sorry mess - the trial, the retrial, hell even the prison sentence itself."

Yeah, 'cos she'd notice that. I doubt it would make a significant dent in her monthly drugs-n-booze budget...

15. Dan

Meanwhile...

...tens of thousands die in Iraq, North Korea has The Bomb and Chernobyl sarcophagus threatens to collapse...

Forcing the Hiltons to cough up for whatever this fiasco cost is pointless. It would be a drop in the ocean compared to what the family is worth...and I bet they wouldn't pay up anyway.

The question is, what do they do with her now? The woman is a bloody embarrasment to all of us. I dearly wish she would just fuck off.

16. Richard

Re: how...

It's worse than that... her sentence was halved for "good behaviour" BEFORE she went in.

For (wait for it) - showing up at the sentencing hearing.

Really. You can't make this sh*t up.

17. Jan Buys

Good behaviour?

Good behaviour = making a fuss and crying day and night, lying about health problems and going on a hunger strike in those 20 days she was actually in jail?

I wonder in which manner you'd have to kill an inmate before they talk about doubtful behaviour...

18. Eduard Coli

Life is like a sh*t sandwich, the more bread you got the less sh*t you eat

Why Paris, what an apt demonstration of the sham that suffices as a justice system! A single rich spoiled bimbo can almost top Microsoft at showing us that you can buy your way out of anything is you can get the right money into the right hands.

19. Jack

Paging Rick Deckard...

----------

re: Maybe........

Posted Tuesday 26th June 2007 11:45 GMT

The only reason i can think that el reg is covering this is because Ms Hilton is in fact a new prototype robot of some kind.

----------

Yes, I heard she's the new 'advanced pleasure model' replicant....

20. Matt Horrocks

News footage when she left...

...is it just me, or did it look like she had just won Big Brother the way she walked out and to crowds of people and photographers and cars...

And as for "I've changed!!" - bollocks. Lock her up long enough for those dumb fools ("fans") to forget about her, then see if she's changed. And no "special unit", stick her with the other criminals.

21. Michael Corkery

I thought was amusing the way she left

she went from shocked, meek, just-out to skank-walking for the press in less than four seconds. Her body language was so funny - once she entered the optimum papparazi-zone, her walk and demeanour had changed utterly, back to vacuouys limelight-lover.

She was just short of making a Transformers noise.

wha-wha-wha-wha-wha...

22. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

What has this got to do with IT?

Further, I want all traces of humour or wit excisd from the stories. I want everything to be as dull as me.

In fact, please now report everything in binary. That is all.

This topic is closed for new posts.