back to article Steve Jobs, The (real) Movie

I have been dismayed but not surprised to hear complaints that the movie by my friend Danny Boyle misrepresents the life of Steve Jobs, and contains numerous factual inaccuracies. Following our highly successful partnership on the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony, Danny and I worked closely developing the movie. Indeed, at one …

1. Roq D. Kasba

No Christmas card this year again, I imagine

No wonder El Reg is on Apple's naughty list...

2. John G Imrie

No wonder that version was canned

There should have been the young ¡Bong!'s birth scene, with attendant Angels and Wise Men.

So who's the naughty boy now.

3. TheOtherHobbes

>THE INFANT STEVE BONG.

How painful it must have been to keep hiding the truth from the world for all this time.

4. Mage Silver badge
    Paris Hilton

Oh! Oh! Aaaaah!

my ghast is phlabbered!

64K? No-one will ever need that much. Make the 16K standard and charge x5 the RAM price extra for 32K and 48K versions.

5. allthecoolshortnamesweretaken

Nice

I'd watch that.

6. ma1010
    Thumb Up

With roots like that...

No wonder Lord Bong has the magic touch with so many fine start-ups and is an undisputed king of Silicon Roundabout. Possibly he could use his entrepreneurial skills to finance YET ANOTHER Steve Jobs movie, but using the original script as shown here. That's a sure winner of an idea.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Best. ¡Bong! Ever.

8. jake Silver badge

For the record ...

... that wasn't the Jobs that I knew when we were neighbors in Palo Alto's Johnson Park.

His widow stated "that is a work of fiction" to any media that was after the truth.

For shame, Woz. For shame.

'nuff said.

9. JeffyPoooh
    Pint

"You're fired." "You're all fired."

Did anyone ever seen Steve Jobs and Donald Trump together at the same time?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like