back to article Man prangs £830k Bugatti Veyron

An unknown driver trashed an £830,000 Bugatti Veyron on Sunday in what UK tabloid The Sun is calling "the world's costliest road crash". The Bugatti Veyron. Picture: Bugatti The 253mph beast crashed in pouring rain on a 40mph stretch of the B375 near Chertsey, Surrey, while allegedly doing 100mph. The driver apparently lost …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Ian McNee

My sympathies...no, honestly!

What a tragedy!

Bloke buys motor for a wedge that could purchase half of my street

Bloke takes delivery and one week later rents said phallic extension to boy racer for more than most of us spend on a new motor

Boy racer does 100mph in heavy rain on 40mph road

Boy racer loses control hitting Astra driven by pregnant woman and totals expensive four-wheeled dildo (but was he using his mobile at the time?)

If it weren't for the fact that these kind of tossers (like the motorbike tosser who was nicked after displaying his tosserness on You Tube) put our lives at risk on the road every day and in this case hospitalised a pregnant woman (never mind her trashing her means of transport) I would say: HO-HO!

I just hope one loses his money and the other gets locked up.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

ouch

It's a shame such a fine piece of technology is wrecked. All that work, design, effort wasted. No doubt the owner is question will be inconsolable. I would like to know the insurance costs prior and after the incident.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Hmmmmm....

When "money-to-brain"-ratio is not balanced....

4. Waggers

Driven by two?

According to the BBC's coverage of the crash at http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/6423241.stm, "The £800,000 car was being driven by two men."

I don't know much about the Bugatti Veyron but isn't it supposed to be driven by one person at a time? Perhaps that's the cause of the crash...

5. Player_16

300 made - 299 in existance... now!

Apparently, as was said on Top Gear' each car cost some 5,000,000 to produce. It was never going to be a money maker; just a moment in time; a Concord moment.

6. Shaun

Second accident?

Looking at the crash pics, it looks like it's already been crashed and the owner got the door from a scrappy...

This topic is closed for new posts.