back to article Last chance for Xmas Cash'n'Carrion goodies

Those of you who'd been mulling snaffling something from our Cash'n'Carrion merchandising emporium should be aware that today is the deadline for international orders to be delivered before Xmas, and UK customers should get in there tomorrow at the latest to receive their goodies before Santa touches down on their rooftops. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. DominoT
    Meh

I've got one of those - albeit not that colour, without branding, from the original maker.

I feel it was better with the end-cap with a carabiner on it that let the punter clip it onto things, more likely to be taken places, rather than dropped somewhere like a discarded pack of Polos....

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Christmas...

It's Christmas... not xmas, this ain't twitter :)

1. Adolph Clickbait

Re: Christmas...

"X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word Χριστός which comes into English as "Christ"

3. cosymart
    WTF?

Classic

The lovely Fenke is not even modelling the Classic Register T shirt.... Don't you want to flog anything? Bah, humbug!

1. John Brown (no body) Silver badge

Re: Classic

But at least we got to see her twice. Shame it was just the same photo though.

I'm sure the people responsible are busy and possibly still hung over from the Christmas party, but would it have been so hard to use the close-up of the device in the story body instead of the same promo pic? Or no body pic it all for a 15 line story that already has a headline image?

It's not like I don't know how to scroll but really!

This topic is closed for new posts.