back to article A Game of Storage Thrones: Enterprise IT, meet gripping drama

A Game Of Storage Thrones is a fantasy enterprise IT novel set in the fictional continents of NASblockOS and ServerSANland, with many kings fighting for overall power. NASblockOS is a loose federation of warring kings slowly coming together to fight the common enemy in the North, the wild cloud things beyond the massive, 700 …

1. Alex McDonald 1

Overdosed on a boxed set of GoT?

I can't think of any other excuse.

2. Decade
    Facepalm

Michael the Usurper of Dell?

The story was going so nicely, but my engagement was lost when you called the founder and namesake of Dell its usurper.

1. frank ly

Re: Michael the Usurper of Dell?

Maybe " Michael the Usurper, of Dell", meaning that he comes from Dell or resides in Dell or is affiliated with Dell?

3. i like crisps

On/Off topic.

Re: Game of Thrones,

I must be getting old as i normally don't flinch when it comes to on-screen violence, but having plowed through the season 3 boxset (rented from local library) i have to say its like the televisual equivalent of death by a thousand cuts. It just seemed to be one form of cruelty after another perpetrated by characters, who i just can't connect with or care about on any level what so ever.

I just don't understand its appeal?

1. Sandtitz Silver badge
      WTF?

Re: On/Off topic.

I just don't understand its appeal?

What?

T&A and graphic violence. That's the appeal.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Context, the best teacher

First time I saw the abbreviation "T&A" yet I knew immediately what it meant.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like