back to article Alien condoms. Stuck to the wall. That's entirely normal, y'know

The Maker Movement was out in force at 100 Per Cent Design both inside and outside the exhibition hall, with the vintage caravan of the Maker Library Network was certainly attracting attention. Being on wheels, it’s set to become the first example of mobile Maker Library – and being based at GRAS Edinburgh, it proved its …

1. Neil Barnes Silver badge
    Childcatcher

Gloo...

I'm over six feet, but I'd have difficulty using that top row...

1. JonP
      Coat

Re: Gloo...

I guess you must be the target market for those condoms!

2. Eddy Ito
      Paris Hilton

You're a step ahead of me, I can't tell which are the Glink and which are the Gloo?

While I'm here, exactly how tall is that topiary dog?

3. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

The bottom row for me...nice of them to consider those of us more generously endowed.

1. Anomalous Cowturd
        Joke

And short-arses!

2. frank ly

It's all gone mass market, which was the intention I think

http://www.asda-photo.co.uk/about/ThreeD

They had a 'booth' at my local Asda this morning but I was in a hurrry so I didn't have a look or even ask the prices. I'll try to remember to check it out tomorrow.

3. Jamie Jones Silver badge
    WTF?

What the hell was all that?

If that's what goes for practical and good design these days, we're all screwed.

Please tell me the whole event is a belated April-Fools joke by a bunch of jokers popping acid..

4. Omgwtfbbqtime
    Alert

Wouldn't want to stand under that workplace hub...

Can imagine the BOFH arranging for an IT feedback meeting under it though....

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon