back to article Intel ordered to dish documents on deleted antitrust lawsuit e-mails

Intel has been ordered to hand over secret employee interviews from an internal investigation looking into documents and e-mails that went missing during its antitrust trial with AMD. The chip giant tried to shield itself from full disclosure of the interviews by claiming they were protected by attorney-client privileges. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. I. Aproveofitspendingonspecificprojects
    Paris Hilton

They should have used AOL

Every time Windows forces you to reload the software it saves the e-mails you have in your PC files onto another folder that sits on the desktop.

Then when you reload it again after the next outage, the files get overwritten and not only do all your emails go to total client sanctity but your favourite favourites join the happy hunting links too.

Why couldn't Intel come up with that idea? Or does it only work for AMD machines?

Where is the Intel icon?

Inside?

2. Andy Worth

Well

Unless the interviews happened over 35 days ago and someone forgot to back the data up of course.....

3. Tom

I suppose it's not a bad ruling

Still, I would have preferred the court to rule that since the Intel attorney clearly has a conflict of interest vis-a-vie his ability to adequately represent AMD in the process, that his actions in undertaking the task for Intel were clearly an obstruction of justice.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like