back to article Win gorgeous strap-on, enter whole new world with Reg compo

How well do you know 3D and Virtual Reality ... well enough to answer three simple questions? Dive in ... Your smartphone + strap-on headset = complete immersive experience Get them right and you go into a draw for one of five Durovis Dives, which turn your smartphone into a 3D headset. We loved the Dive when we reviewed …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Phil O'Sophical Silver badge

You'd never believe that a week before this photo he had a full head of hair, and was clean-shaven.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Most disappointed, the headline strap-on conjured up so much more that the article turned into a damp squib.

1. Paul Crawford Silver badge

Maybe the VR show is all about the other sort of strap-on? Explains the general look of enfeeblement....

2. Ian 55

How can I be the first one to say that another sort of strap-on

..would have been far more interesting?

1. Wzrd1 Silver badge

Re: How can I be the first one to say that another sort of strap-on

Fair enough.

Such excellent and groundbreaking news!

I still have two sets of MyVu units here. Company came up, made noise and sales, then went tits up.

2. Francis Boyle Silver badge

Well since this thing is 3D it's probably the perfect way to experience having your eye poked out with the other sort.

3. Don Jefe

It's overrated. That's why I decided not to be a gynecologist. It's like reading someone's diary, there's nothing in there you really want to see.

Besides, there's no test if you want to get a USB borescope and a pack of hot dogs plus and you can still wear your normal glasses.

3. Sorry that handle is already taken. Silver badge

Is that...

Baldrick???

1. Alistair Dabbs

Re: Is that...

And is he watching a cunning plan?

4. John Tserkezis

I wouldn't have thought it in a million years.

A device that makes you look like a BIGGER dork than Google Glass.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: I wouldn't have thought it in a million years.

@ John

Ya but just think, if apple made one the lemmings would all walk themselves off a cliff

1. Don Jefe

Re: I wouldn't have thought it in a million years.

Since it's a 1st Gen product and isn't white, it's obviously a Samsung prototype. Silly person.

5. Nanners

is that a phone?

or did his wife wack that guy in the face with a waffle iron.

1. Don Jefe

Re: is that a phone?

Neither. It's the Waffle Phone. An updated version of the Hamburger Phone.

6. DoctorNine

It's a start..

Combine this with the Ostrich Pillow and a diaper, and I'll never need to leave my desk:

http://personalusenyc.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/dezeen_ostrich-pillow-by-kawamura-ganjavian_2a1.jpg

This topic is closed for new posts.