back to article Vulture South teams with SAGE-AU for annual Sysadmin survey

Since time immemorial, the System Administrators Guild of Australia - SAGE AU - has conducted an annual survey of its members and of other IT professionals in Australia. SAGE-AU uses the survey to improve its own services and also take the pulse of Australia's IT workforce, then shares the data with the community so we can all …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. TheOtherMe
    Holmes

Link missing

How about a link to this SAGE AU mob for us sysadmins who've never heard of them until now?

1. cracked

Re: Link missing

https://www.sage-au.org.au/

(predictably)

And their "banner image" just screams Sys-Admin, doesn't it?!

(just in case, I wasn't running scipts ... but if there is a slide show, then you will see the one I mean!).

Where is the diversity? Where is the paragliding, blonde haired twenty something, logging on - via her S3 - to resolve some impending crisis (before it even happens, man), as she falls gracefully from 10,000 feet?

(I had also never 'eard of 'em ... but then I'm not a sys admin ...)

1. TheOtherMe
        Coat

Oh my what an attractive website indeed, just fills me with the urge to join up.... </sarcasm>

1. Shugyosha
          Facepalm

Considering you're a supposed SysAdmin, yet can't type sage-au into Google, I doubt they'll miss you.

1. TheOtherMe

Of course I can, and did, 'google' it. I just wished to point out that it would've been prudent for the author of the article to include it...

This topic is closed for new posts.