back to article Microsoft: Anonymous hacktivists DDoSed us? Really?

Microsoft has denied it was affected in any way by a claimed attack against its systems by elements of the rag-tag hacktivist collective Anonymous. In a post to Pastebin last week, an individual claiming affiliation to Anonymous boasted that a DDoS attack against Japanese Microsoft (domain) websites and servers on or around 23 …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
    Holmes

Hmm,,,, issue-of-the-day DDoSing?

I am le excited!

2. stizzleswick
    Joke

Considering MS' track record with such statements...

...it probably wasn't a DDOS, it was a feature.

3. BrentRBrian

They don't need your help ....

anonymous ... they can bring down their own sites, quite handily, with it.

4. i like crisps
    Meh

Dear Mr Anonymous,

We're all getting a bit bored with you now so either destroy the internet or get a fucking job!....Poundland are hiring at the moment.

5. Bernard M. Orwell
    Windows

Honestly!

"The activist attack would appear to be a coincidence and its supposed deep impact takes some believing, especially in the face of a denial from Redmond."

Because Microsoft always tell the truth and never hide failures in their security and software.

Honest.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

It just reminds me of that scene in Iron Sky where the UN ask who's responsible and North Korea says its them...followed by everybody pissing themselves.

Have to watch Iron Sky again, that was a good movie.

7. Sentinel59

I don't make any money at all working on my computer from home...

1. busycoder99

Thats too bad.

I've heard lots of posts on the interwebs saying some people magically make upwards of $6000 a month working a few hours a day on their computers. Perhaps you haven't found the right link yet. Try the one where there is a guy with his arms around an attractive model holding up a cheque.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like