back to article Win a free delegate pass to PHP 2013 Europe!

OK guys, The Register is a media sponsor of PHP 2013 Europe and Zendcon, the show organiser, has offered us one free delegate pass to give away. (The winner is responsible for own arrangements.) The conference is in Paris, 18-20 November and you can get more details here. We will pick the winner at random via our first …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Chris Ridley

Discrimination

Hmmm.... C'mon Reg, I never thought you'd be the sort of organisation that discriminates against those of us who refuse to use Twatter and Farcebook.

Go on, enter me in the draw from here. I dare you !

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Discrimination

What he said.

And to think you bitched about the BBC's Twattergasm earlier - pot, kettle, black...

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

How is this hyping Twitter's IPO

It is a prize draw, that is all, and we are playing with Twitter. Not exactly a high barrier to entry.

1. Vector
          Thumb Down

Re: How is this hyping Twitter's IPO

Hyping the IPO? Not.

Embracing a privately held commercial portal as a public forum? Is.

I don't want anything to do with FB or Twitter, but it's getting harder and harder to participate in anything anymore without having an account on both (with whatever privacy issues are associated). Please review the difference between a public standard like email or sms and a privately controlled platform like Facebook or Twitter.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Double dare you to follow us @theregister

Challenge not accepted...although we do draw the line at Facebook.

This topic is closed for new posts.