back to article London's Tech City welcomes first Chinese tenant

London’s Tech City hub has welcomed its first company from mainland Chinese to Silicon Roundabout, with the news that gaming biz Rekoo is setting up its European HQ there. Rekoo, which was founded in 2008, describes itself as Asia’s “largest social games developer” and outside of its Beijing headquarters already boasts offices …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Chris Miller

tennant?

Am I missing some obscure Who-based pun?

2. Jacksonville

Tennant

Neil or David?

3. nsld
    FAIL

mainland chinese?

Spell checking is not proof reading.

4. Khaptain Silver badge

Peak London

See title, start buying shares in Chinese dictionaries/Language learning centers.....

If you thought fundamentalists and religious nuts were a problem, you ain't seen nothing yet....

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Peak London

I, for one, welcome our new....

5. Nick Ryan Silver badge
    Coat

Rekoo UK ought to have at least one position open for a native English speaker that is also fluent in Chinese as compared to using automated language translation systems.

Childish humour? Probably, but I can't help almost sniggering at their website where one of the pages is:

HOME > Corporate culture > Stuff graceful bearing

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

You'd think the same of huawei, but their high end kit's element managers are still heavily populated in chinglish... Anon because... well.. we're not allowed to be rude about huawei any more are we?

6. James 47

The Chinese... a great bunch of lads

Hopefully this'll be jobs for the best, not jobs for Chinese abroad.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like