back to article Shopping list for Tesco: Eggs, milk, bread, tablets (the £60 7in Android kind)

It has a silly name, but a surprising price. Tesco’s new seven-inch Android tablet, the Hudl, will cost a mere 60 quid and a stack of Clubcard points. Well, when a Google Nexus 7 will set you back £199, every little helps. Ahem. The Hudl incorporates a 1440 x 900 LCD, 1.5GHz quad-core CPU, dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Captain Scarlet Silver badge
    Terminator

A bit late to the party arent they?

Is it me or does it seem they are a bit late, everyone I know has some sort of tablet (Either Android or Apple).

I can't say I am impressed with the name but suppose if its the standard UI it should be easy for the manufacturers to kept up to date.

1. Ian McNee
      Boffin

Re: A bit late to the party arent they?

For sixty notes and a spec like that they can probably come to the party any time they like. The killer will be the true meaning of the words (from their web page linked in the article): "Hudl comes with easy access to the Tesco world and your favourite Google Apps."

If that means "we've encrypted and locked the bootloader, saddled you with Tesco shopping apps you can't remove and given you access only to a limited set of apps via Tesco Play" then it will be less good. Let's wait and see!

1. David Hicks

It's not going to be that bad. From what I've read it has full access to the play store, so app selection shouldn't be an issue.

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

"Comes with your favourite Google™ Apps" as Tesco declare complete with the logos of Google Play, Google Chrome, Gmail, Google Maps, and Youtube

1. nematoad
            Thumb Up

"Comes with your favourite Google™ Apps" as Tesco declare complete with the logos of Google Play, Google Chrome, Gmail, Google Maps, and Youtube

Aye, where's Cyanogenmod when you need it?

Just joking, I expect that it will be on the supported list soon. And when it is I'll get one. £60 + clubcard points, nearly painless at that price.

2. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

"For sixty notes and a spec like that they can probably come to the party any time they like."

It's only sixty quid if you trade in Clubcard vouchers for the difference. Admittedly there's a multiplier on clubcard voucers, but that's true for most other uses (days out, meals, holidays etc) so the true price in cash and benefits foregone remains the equivalent of £120 unless you just happen to be sitting on a pile of vouchers that you couldn't find anything to spend on.

The interesting thing will be the actual quality of the device. If they can do a decent quality screen, and the device is acceptably reliable, then it will be a very good offer.

Pedant note: Sixty notes will of course be £400, if you're talking about legal tender on the UK mainland.

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

Tesco currently have £10 if your spend £75 on the tech part of their online store. Will that be around or even applicable when they start selling the Hudl from it - or conveniently cover the delivery charge.

Personally, I think of Clubcard points as saving for a rainy day that I'd forgotten I was doing.

2. kryptonaut

Pedant note: Sixty notes will of course be £400, if you're talking about legal tender on the UK mainland.

Ah yes, sixty of those £6.66 2/3 notes :-)

1. The First Dave

@Pedantry:

I do believe that the Scottish One-Pound notes are still legal tender, if a bit thin on the ground these days. The BofE 1 pound note is no longer valid, but BofE is not the only bank to issue notes.

3. Thesheep

Even more pedantic note: 60 notes = £300. Unless they phase out the £5 note half way through...

1. Vulch

Random off-topic snippet. Compared to the date the old ten bob note was withdrawn, a current fiver has the equivalent buying power of about 7/6...

2. Anonymous Coward
            Anonymous Coward

"Even more pedantic note: 60 notes = £300. Unless they phase out the £5 note half way through..."

Notwithstanding the much rumoured, but as yet undelivered icon makeover, there is no icon for "hangs head in shame due to inability to do simple mental arithmetic", so I shall just brazen it out by declaring that I wondered who'd spot that first

Or I could mumble about inflation meaning that modern currency isn't worth what it used to be.

3. Anonymous Coward
            Anonymous Coward

Eh? who said the notes were individual ones - you must be getting confused with 60 sheets....

1. Anonymous Coward
              Anonymous Coward

"Eh? who said the notes were individual ones - you must be getting confused with 60 sheets...."

Ian McKnee, did, up above. "For sixty notes and a spec like that...."

Which is entirely reasonable given the lack of a universally accepted slang term for a pound coin.

1. DJO Silver badge

Which is entirely reasonable given the lack of a universally accepted slang term for a pound coin.

It was always "The Maggie" because it's thick, brassy and thinks it's a sovereign.

4. Phil O'Sophical Silver badge

Or to be really pedantic, 40 fivers + 20 tenners = £400. No-one said the notes were all the same...

4. jonathanb Silver badge
          Headmaster

Additional pedant note: Scottish £1 notes have never been officially demonetised, so are still legal, though they are very difficult to find these days.

1. Steve Foster

@jonathanb

Scottish bank notes are not legal tender in England.

1. Anonymous Coward
              Anonymous Coward

Re: @Steve Foster

Nor are England bank notes are not legal tender in Scotland.

More here: http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/banknotes/Pages/about/faqs.aspx#16

2. Ian 55

Re: @jonathanb

Scottish notes are not legal tender anywhere. They're just in use in Scotland and accepted reasonably widely in the rest of the UK.

3. Dapprman

Re: @jonathanb @Steve Foster

Not only are Scottish £1 notes legal tender in England, but you could get them as change in the internal shops of a certain Scottish based bank I used to work for in London. Said notes were used with no problems in the local stores.

1. Phil O'Sophical Silver badge

Re: @jonathanb @Steve Foster

Not only are Scottish £1 notes legal tender in England,

Legal tender has a very narrow meaning, and Scottish notes are not legal tender anywhere, even in Scotland. See http://www.scotbanks.org.uk/legal_position.php

5. Steve Foster
          Facepalm

@Ledswinger "Pedant Note"

400 / 60 != any legitimate UK banknote currently available.

1. IanRS

Re: @Ledswinger "Pedant Note"

Fifty £5, five £10, five £20.

6. Dinky Carter

Uber-pendant note...

"Mainland UK" = Great Britain

( Oh yes it does )

1. Danny 14

They do have Tesco shops up here north of the border you know (and they open till 8pm on sundays too)

3. Steve Davies 3 Silver badge

don't forget that it will be configured to crash when going to Sainsbury's, ASDA, Morrison's or the Waitrose on-line shopping pages.

2. HP Cynic

They won't be the last: there's a mad dash to get Tablets out ahead of Xmas this year.

And ahead of Apples iPad 5 / iPad Mini 2 in October.

3. 20legend

rooted, bootloader unlocked and custom ROM (Cyanogenmod, LiquidSmooth etc, etc) installed means it doesn't really matter how late they are, for the spec and the price it seems reasonable enough for a cheapie tablet.

2. Cosmo

How do you pronounce it?

Hoodle?

Huddle?

I guess they are mainly aiming at the Kindle Fire. But at that sort of price, it might be a handy tablet if you want to get something cheap and cheerful for the kids

1. Lamont Cranston
      Go

Re: How do you pronounce it?

I'm assuming it's "huddle", as in "let's all huddle round the tablet and watch YouTube videos".

£60 (+howevermanyClubcardPoints) is the sort of price where I would consider giving in to the kids and letting them have one. Tesco are probably big enough to shift these in significant numbers, too.

2. Alan Esworthy

Re: How do you pronounce it?

Bugr me if I know, Cosmo. Typical marketing twadl.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Hudl

What is it with products nowadays with childish names?

If the Sinclair ZX Spectrum had been launched today, it would probably be called the "rainBo" or "colr".

How does it compare to a full specced Asus Transformer / Samsung Galaxy performance wise? Quick enough?

I remember the Next tablet of a couple of years ago. And the HMV 'netbook' that ran Windows CE.

1. tony72

Re: Hudl

If the Spectrum had been launched at one period, the top-of-the range model would have been called the Spectrum Turbo. At another time, it might have been called the eSpectrum. And a couple of years ago (Tesco is behind the times) it might have been called Spectrm. Such is the nature of silly naming fads.

2. Horridbloke

I would have a lot more respect for Tesco today if they had called this thing the Tesco Value Tablet.

1. Geoff Campbell Silver badge

Re: Tesco Value Tablet

Never going to happen. The "Value" label is reserved solely for non-discretionary purchases, things like beans and sliced bread. It will never appear on any item that is a considered purchase.

GJC

1. Ian Tunnacliffe

Re: Tesco Value Tablet

Dunno about that. I bought a Tesco Value webcam for my mum's PC earlier this year. £5.97 if I recall correctly.

1. Anonymous Coward
            Anonymous Coward

Re: I bought a Tesco Value webcam for my mum..

Yes, we know. >;)

1. I ain't Spartacus Gold badge
              Happy

Re: I bought a Tesco Value webcam for my mum..

The blue and red stripes over her face are most fetching...

2. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

"I would have a lot more respect for Tesco today if they had called this thing the Tesco Value Tablet."

Don't forget that far too many Tesco Value products have a defining quality of having been "value engineered" to the point that all utility is lost.

Cynics might argue that we're both right, given that this is reportedly made by Archos.

3. Vulch

Nah, "Colr" is a web 2.0 site. And the "r" is red...

4. Geoff Campbell Silver badge

Re: Childish Names

Marketing 101 for the current decade: First, choose a product name that will return reasonably distinct hits at the top of the list in Google, and for which you can be sure of getting the .co.uk and .com domain names.

GJC

1. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

Re: Childish Names

Tell me about it. We have a new company name from an expensive branding agency which "envisions the qualities of ...." whatever the company is about.

The fact that it's a made up word they could get the .com for is completely coincidental

5. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

These days company/product names appear to be driven more by domain name availability. English words and their combinations all got snapped up by cyber squatters years ago and are now held ransom for stupid amounts of money. That's why we get names/products with letters missing/added.

Having said that, I see that hudl.co.uk is owned by Tesco but hudl.com is not. Perhaps Tesco don't have world domination on their mind just yet.

4. kmac499

Missed this one coming

Oh well you wait for IFA to make sure Samsung isn't besting the current Note 8, (it didn't so I bought one) and up pops what on paper sems to be a decent spec tablet.

The Sammy + stylus is very good for content creation but maybe I could buy a Hudl as target device for some serious App development.. (see Visual Basic for Android.) Now where's my loyalty card.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Somehow I just don't see there being a queue of people at Tesco's door on Monday morning waiting to be cheered in by happy smiling store staff.

I leave the reader to determine which of the above parts fails.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

>> which of the above parts fails

All Tesco stores I know are open 24 hrs.

1. StephenD

But not on Sundays, so they have a Monday opening time (6am round here).

2. WonkoTheSane

Sunday Trading laws mean "24 Hour" branches are open 06:00 Monday to 23:59 Saturday, then 10:00 to 16:00 (or 11:00 to 17:00) Sunday.

1. GettinSadda

How quaint!

http://www.tesco.com/storeLocator/?bid=2007

2. <shakes head>

not in scotland

24x7 means 24x7 even on sunday

1. wikkity

Re: not in scotland

No good though if you want to buy some beer

2. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

That's because Scotland doesn't have a bunch of radical Presbyterian fundamentalists - like the CoE

1. This post has been deleted by its author

2. Mattjimf

"That's because Scotland doesn't have a bunch of radical Presbyterian fundamentalists - like the CoE"

You've never heard of the Free Church of Scotland or been to the Western Isles have you?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/highlands_and_islands/8157570.stm

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/2721309

1. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

You mean the wee-frees whose website is closed on Sundays?

No, I've never heard of them and certainly wasn't being ironic.

3. This post has been deleted by its author

4. Mattjimf

Unless your in Scotland in which case 24 hours means exactly that (minus Christmas, New Year, Easter and select bank holidays).

5. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

24 Hour Opening

There's a 24 hour branch of Sainsbury's near Slough that has a sign outside claiming it's open 12am to 12pm.

6. moylan
    Alien

cheap cheerful

good enough for most.

but does it have a memory card slot? 16gb is grand but it's nice to stick in a 32gb card with a tonne of media.

1. Jim 48

Re: cheap cheerful

"but does it have a memory card slot?"

RTFA, you only needed to get to the end of the second para.

And a very quick search says it does have a GPS.

That wasn't too difficult was it?

1. moylan

Re: cheap cheerful

my bad. had searched the article and many others today looking for 'card'. my ancient samsung 7" may be replaced so.

7. Tromos

No GPS

No sale

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: No GPS

Seriously... you need GPS to find the nearest Tesco to buy one of these? Shame on you!

1. Simon Harris
        Unhappy

Quite... it's getting to the point now that everything near me seems to be turning into a Tesco (rather annoyingly including a pub where a mate used to have a regular stream of gigs).

1. James Hughes 1

Not the Black Bull in Somersham (where the Stranglers played!)? That's now a Tesco; shame, did quite a bit of drinking in there.

8. El Presidente

Who cares what it's called?

The specs are great *at that price point*

If the build quality isn't completely dreadful, the Hudl is a winner in this household.

The Hudl will be massive this xmas.

Tesco customer service is excellent and we in the UK are protected by the SOGA so any problems with the tablet suddenly dying or the screen playing up like the N7 will most likely be sorted with an over the counter swap out or your money back.

None of this sending it back to Asus or worse, Google and waiting for weeks for a repair or replacement.

Once XDAdev crowd gets hold of it it's be rooted and booted into a custom ROM anyway.

WIN!

1. Steve Davies 3 Silver badge

Re: Who cares what it's called?

You must be a really happy Tesco's shopper then.

My local store is a place to avoid like the plague. Even at 06:00 there are kids running around like the place is a playground.

as for 'Every little helps', it would be nice if the staff knew where anything is after their almost weekly 'let's move things around' operation.

I only go there because it is the only place in the area that is open at 06:00 and does not charge for parking. At At the other store that is open at that time, they charge to park and yes the CCTV's are monitored 24/7 and if you try to slip in to the store to grab a newspaper without paying the parking charge you get a £60.00 fine through the post a few days later.

1. Captain Underpants

@Steve Davies 3:

I'm not so much defending your local branch as pointing out that this is most likely down to Senior Management Bastardry: I've read on multiple occasions of research supporting the idea that regularly rearranging stores forces regular customers to spend longer looking for the stuff they know they want/need, which in turn increases the chance of unplanned discretionary purchases.

It doesn't make it any less tedious, but it does tell you exactly what not to do if you want to see this habit die out (ie make a note of any unplanned spends that suggest themselves as a result of this, buy them elsewhere instead, and optionally write to Tesco mgmt. to tell them as much...)

As far as this tablet goes, Tesco have priced it within spitting distance of my "at that price it'd have to be super-duper shit to be a complete waste of money" threshold. Which means that, since my Eeepc's battery has recently died and I'm considering whether it's worth replacing the battery or just selling it on, that I'm eyeing up the Hudl as a potential purchase...

2. El Presidente

@ Steve Davies 3

"a really happy Tesco's shopper"

I shop at Lidl & Sainsbury's, mate. Tesco does have very good customer service though.

When my Nexus 7 arrived DOA they swapped it out on the door.

When the next one's screen died two months later they did the same.

3. Kubla Cant

@Steve Davies 3 "a £60.00 fine through the post". Not a fine. Parking fines can only be issued by governmental and quasi-governmental authorities. What the supermarkets send you is an invoice.

Mind you, a supermarket that charges for parking should expect to end up with tumbleweed blowing in its aisles.

1. John Brown (no body) Silver badge

"Mind you, a supermarket that charges for parking should expect to end up with tumbleweed blowing in its aisles."

...except where it's been abused in city centres or other busy areas by tossers who use it for free all day parking. IME, the shops who charge for parking in their car park invariably refund in full at the tills when you buy something. Usually the printed ticket has a tear-off voucher.

4. I ain't Spartacus Gold badge

At the other store that is open at that time, they charge to park and yes the CCTV's are monitored 24/7 and if you try to slip in to the store to grab a newspaper without paying the parking charge you get a £60.00 fine through the post a few days later.

To go off-topic for a moment... This parking charge may not be legally enforceable.

The police and local councils can issue parking tickets. That's Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) for the councils, and Fixed Penalty Notices for the police. Oh and TFL can too. These are dealt with by the criminal court system. My local council owns a bunch of the supermarket carparks, so in that case you'd have to pay. But mostly I think they're private.

However if the parking enforcement is private, then they have to use the civil court system. They may send you a thing that looks like a proper PCN, with appeals form and stripy lines, but it'll actually be something weaselly like a parking charge notification. Due to all the abuses, private firms are no longer allowed to clamp.

Whilst they still have a right to charge you for parking, and rightly so. The rules of civil courts apply, in other words they can't just charge £100, they have to justify this in terms of their loss by your breach of the contract they imply you agreed to by parking there. So if parking costs 60p, they can have that. And possibly something for admin. But instead, they have a series of carefully calibrate letters, escalating to fake legal threats from fake lawyers, and even more fake threats from fake debt collectors. And if you answer or go through their 'appeals process', then they may even try to phone you to chase. As it's going to cost them more to go to court, than they can collect, they probably won't. Though an offer of a reasonable payment, say a cheque for double the parking cost may be in order? There's a form letter to reply with done for them by a barrister (while queuing for an iPhone presumably...) and more info: Money Saving Expert.

I got my Mum out of one of these, which wasn't fair anyway recently. Plus I know someone who got one from the people running the carpark at the Asda he bloody works in. Tossers!

9. messele

Slipped up on the name...

Was 'Landfll' already taken?

10. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Can I be the first...

.... to suggest that this is aimed at the Hudl'ed masses, yearning to be free??

11. DJV Silver badge
    Meh

I just wonder...

...if the OS will be stuck at 4.2 forever or if it will actually get updates to 4.3, 4.4 etc.

1. I ain't Spartacus Gold badge
      Happy

Re: I just wonder...

If I don't get my updates, there's gonna be Trubbl!

I'll go to Tesco HQ and cause a Kerfuffl!

It'll all kick off quick, and there'll be rough-and-tumbl.

I don't want the Earth, timely updates are enoughl.

[With apologies to anyone who actually likes poetry. And my old English teacher.]

1. John Brown (no body) Silver badge

Re: I just wonder...

While reading, in my head I heard that as a rap rather than poetry.

Make of that what you will.

12. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The big unanswered question - Google Play

Is it a Google Play device, or is it tied to some crappy alternative store?

1. diodesign (Written by Reg staff) Silver badge

Re: The big unanswered question - Google Play

It has Google Play.

C.

13. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

It's NOT sixty squid

it's £119 as you already pointed out, in between the lines. And at this price, as a non-branded product, it's.. nothing to be excited about.

14. auburnman
    Unhappy

Nearly spat my tea out when I saw the £60 pricetag, but if the true price is £120 for those of us who haven't been stashing clubcard points I'll probably get a Nook Smoke as my 'cheapo' tablet - Argos are doing them for £80 in 8Gb and £100 in 16Gb.

Tesco might compete on price yet I suppose, they'll probably see how much uptake there is at 60/120 and then do a price slash for Christmas.

1. Jim 48
      Thumb Up

Presumably that's the Nook HD? A very good device for the money; no camera (don't need a screen on a tablet) & no GPS (I tether to my GNex if I ever want this) but the same screen resolution as this Tesco jobby.

1. auburnman

That's the one. I'm thinking of picking one up to see if the parents are comfortable with touchscreen devices before we go and get them new phones. Considering it'd probably only ever do Facebook email and internet the lack of GPS/camera is not really an issue.

2. I ain't Spartacus Gold badge

Can't you also pick up one of Asus' cheapy 7" tablets at around £120? Of which I've seen decent reviews.

1. James Hughes 1

Nook HD+

Just got one of these for £129 (9" in case wondering). It's great. Screen is great, speed is great, even the Nook skin is fairly innocuous. 'Twas a good buy.

1. ScottME

Re: Nook HD+

I've had a Nook HD+ for a few months and while it's generally excellent value, it has started to get annoyingly slow. This seems to be a well-documented phenomenon, only fixable by doing a factory reset. It may have to come to that.

15. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Lets Look at the specs

HDMI - check

SD card - check

Quad core 1.5ghz - check

Cheap - check

Great for the kids and Nintendo are fucked.

1. M Gale

Re: Nintendo are fucked.

It has a joystick? Control pad? Buttons? Mario Kart?

Not so fucked, then.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: Nintendo are fucked.

It's a touch screen and use mame.

16. Simon Harris
    Coat

Accessories

Will someone be producing a rigid flip-over screen cover for the thing?

They could call it a Lidl

1. envmod

Re: Accessories

bravo sir

1. James Hughes 1

Re: Accessories

+1 Excellent!

17. ted frater

Now if they added a sim card slot and it made calls it would wipe the hand set market.

Just a thought

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

"Now if they added a sim card slot and it made calls it would wipe the hand set market."

Only the market for those willing to hold a 7 inch slab to the side of their face, which I'd guess would be a minority. Where you might be on to something is if Tesco reason that they could do the same rebrand with a handset from a never heard of maker, and flog that as part of the Tesco mobile offer.

Orange have tried this themselves of course, but didn't seem to be able to convert it into a particularly appealing offer.

18. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Mugs

The price is still 119.99 guys. Dont get too excited and get a hard on over nothing.

You still pay (with vouchers youve accumulated over the years) for the diffrence. The writer of the article assumes everyone has another £60 worth of vouchers stashed away! Idiotic attempt to grab headlines.

Dont delude yourselves.

Now if it was £60 regular price, that would be a proper bargain. Just like the £49 Archos 80 they did last Christmas eve.

Still going strong.

Wake up and smell the coffee. The true price point and sweet spot for average tablets is £60 to £80. Rest is pure profits.

1. Jediben
      Devil

Re: Mugs

I suspect that, much like the Archos 80 I bought for the missus last year, these things will be purchased and then rapidly relegated to being shoved in drawers or left under magazines while the BLOODY 4" iPHONE is used to do all the web browsing from the sofa.

SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE CHARGER IS! AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Mugs

Its double-value on the clubcard points(*) for this product for an unspecified period, so that would be £60 cash + £30 in vouchers. Only meaningful if you shop at Tesco and are signed up to their LC scheme anyway, of course.

(*) I shall restrain myself from suggesting this means its dubl bubl on the hubl (**)

19. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Lidl?

What's Lidl up to these days? (I'm not in UK). They used to be pretty good for ridiculously cheap equipment that worked.

20. Pete the not so great

Should be free*

*to customers who spend a couple of £ks on groceries in a year.

21. Disintegrationnotallowed

Decent

I have been looking for a cheap tablet, and this has a better screen than anything I have seen, even if you shell out 24 notes. Most devices are still 1024 tops.

22. sjiveson

£30 if Tesco clubcard vouchers = £3000 spend at standard rates.

Nothing wrong with using a BT headset for calls right?

1. graeme leggett Silver badge

you can also get points at Esso petrol stations and domestic energy with EON, so it's fairly easy to ring up those points.

plus buying your shopping on the Tesco credit card and using a Tesco mobile.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

How much is that...

...in Green Shield Stamps?

1. Simon Harris

Re: How much is that...

If you pay in Green Shield Stamps, you'll get the black and white 405 line version.

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

Re: 405 line version

Love it!

A tablet that needs a vertical-hold knob!

23. The New Turtle

Galling the darn thing isn't available yet though. We have plenty of clubcard vouchers, and this would be so much better than a typical £60 tablet.

24. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

arrgh! stop using the phrase 'Legal Tender'

It does NOT mean what you think it means.

Please stop propagating this nonsense.

BOTH Scottish and English banknotes are legal CURRENCY throughout the UK.

Legal TENDER is currency that must be accepted if lodged with a court for payment of a debt.

http://www.royalmint.com/aboutus/policies-and-guidelines/legal-tender-guidelines

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like