back to article Alien antique show: Egyptians wore JEWELRY FROM SPAAAACE

Archaeologists have discovered that ancient Egyptians fashioned their bling from rocks from outer space, not from iron ore. Three of the nine ancient beads from Gerzeh, Egypt Just bead it, bead it ... Three of the nine ancient beads from Gerzeh, Egypt We're told beads kept at UCL's Petrie Museum in London predate the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. TheRealRoland
    Happy

I'm wondering

when They will decide to release information about how the Egyptians were already flying planes, and how the Mayans were visited by Beings in pressure suits. I happen to know for a fact that History Channel has the inside track on this information.

Just watch the documentaries about the Megalodon and the Mer-people...

Never mind the NSA, or Area 51; or even Obama's new member of the family: when will this information be released to the People?

On-topic: i'm sure the jewelry was made for someone high-ranking, due to the rarity of the material. Cool how they worked the material as well - am wondering how much got lost in the process.

1. Francis Boyle Silver badge

Sorry

I know for a fact that the mer-people hunted megaladon to extinction. They want you to believe that the mer-people were cute and cuddly and friendly (I'm looking at you Disney) but really they were viscous bastards.

DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES1!!!!!!!!!!!!11

1. Anonymous Dutch Coward
        Coat

Re: Sorry

So they weren't slippery characters, more... treacly, right?

2. Dodgy Geezer Silver badge

Re: I'm wondering

...am wondering how much got lost in the process....

Was that 'lost', or 'lost, as in half-inched'?

(American readers please refer to a cockney dictionary...)

2. Chazmon
    Alien

Clearly they were traded to them by aliens for the prime real estate on which they built the pyramids

1. Anonymous Coward
      Pint

Daniel? Is that you?

You're Dr Jackson. How do you want to send my $5?

1. Michael H.F. Wilkinson Silver badge
        Joke

Daniel Jackson? Sounds more like like Jack Daniel's speaking

3. bag o' spanners
    Angel

"And that, children, is how Rizlas were invented"

4. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
    Mushroom

Meanwhile,

Egypt's devastating museum looting of 1,000 artifacts is the latest casualty amid turmoil

Funny how military forces always have tons of time to shoot to death random protestors but don't have any power to guard points of interest. Except maybe oil ministries.

1. Don Jefe
      Unhappy

Yep, looting by troops is alive and well.

Besides, cultural treasures make GREAT gifts for politicians all over the world when you're trying to mend fences/garner favors.

2. Wzrd1 Silver badge

Shooting random, if you mean the "random protestor" who was repeatedly told to move, then fired on the soldiers.

What poor grace of those soldiers, firing back, rather than taking the incoming lead!

Try watching the videos from the region, there aint' no saints, but shitloads of sinners.

Except, maybe oil ministries.

Those are simply demons.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like