back to article Adobe marketing cloud now to rain spam following Neolane slurp

Adobe has said that it will slurp up digital marketing software firm Neolane into its marketing cloud for $600m in cold, hard cash. Neolane, which operates a software platform for managing digital marketing campaigns across web, email, social and other channels, will be shoved into the Adobe Marketing Cloud, the firm said. The …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Don Jefe

Terrific!

This is fabulous news! Now advertisements will be even more invasive and buggy as shit to boot!

1. Robert Helpmann??
      Childcatcher

Re: Terrific!

This is fabulous news! Now advertisements will be even more invasive and buggy as shit to boot!

No, they will give customers richer customer profiles, greater activation of social and mobile data, better definition of highly valuable customer segments, and more sophisticated automation and execution platforms... wait, what did I just say?

1. Tom 35

They want to make sure there is a market for Flash... Now punch that monkey!

2. Captain DaFt

" No, they will give customers richer customer profiles, greater activation of social and mobile data, better definition of highly valuable customer segments, and more sophisticated automation and execution platforms... wait, what did I just say? "

You said, "Marketeers will be even more invasive into internet users privacy, for theirs and our mutual profit. - Adobe"

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

They call it marketing, but how come I never get targeted with what I am interested in?

I just get siht spam.

2. Alan Denman

with the blessing of Apple and Microsoft ?

...well they do appear to have some sort of pact.

3. pierce
    Pint

just remember, you're not the customer, you're the product.

a pint, because its friday night.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like