back to article Malware linked to Chinese hackers aims at Japanese government

Malware researchers at Seculert say they've found two more cases of highly targeted malware coming out of China, and claim to have back-traced it to the same geographical region that was fingered as the source of the Project Aurora attacks. "It's using a similar MO – infected PDFs sent out as part of a spear-phishing campaign …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Outrageous to let this cyberwar go on

USA is being starved into submission , forget a safe and secure Internet

1. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
      Holmes

Re: Outrageous to let this cyberwar go on

Nothing that a Quadro-Pounder with Cheese, a side dish of supersized Freedom Fries and a large Coke couldn't fix, it hope?

2. ecofeco Silver badge
    Trollface

Can I Get The AV?

Say, isn't there a Chinese AV that will cure this?

/sarcasm

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Targeted malware from China?

Yet another security company I never heard of mentioning China and hackers .. moving on ... nothing of value to read here.

Who is going to save us from all this adobe android apple chinese browser java linux open source pdf malware?

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"A big place" ?

over 4 million urban residents and over six million in total... over 3000 square miles... well... that narrows it down! I wonder how many CIA agents operate out of there and how many different Western (and any other nation for that matter) and multinationals do their computer crime out of urban parts of China.

I WONDER!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like