back to article Ten Xbox 360 games you may have missed

Our second helping of our console game roundups, caters for those playing on Microsoft's Xbox 360. Sure you may be preoccupied connecting up smartphones through the new SmartGlass feature, but we wouldn't want you to be caught out for Christmas and be lost among the hundreds of new titles, unsure of what to purchase. So …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. armyknife

Repeat, Repeat

Virtually all of these are sequels, what about some review of original games or do those not exist anymore ?

2. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
    Holmes

Compared to the "missed PS3 games" (which doesn't even include Journey), this is a POST-MARKETALYPTIC WASTELAND!

1. Caleb Cox (Written by Reg staff)

Our last "games you may have missed" piece back in August included Journey. Great game and it still gets played often in my household!!

3. Tommy Pock

Games you may have missed

...unless you only buy games from HMV or Argos.

4. Stephen 2

Popular games you will have seen and may buy through Amazon

to earn us some affiliate money on our tag rhtopten-20, in time for xmas.

5. James Foreman

Hmm...

Not so convinced by the 'realism' on Forza Horizon - downloaded the demo and it was more like piloting a boat than a car. Then again, it was some American muscle car, so perhaps that was a shot at realism.

1. MikeyD85

Re: Hmm...

Get the full game, buy a Zonda, have loads of fun.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Pathetic

Expect far better from The Reg than a bunch of affiliate links to massive brand games that no one's likely to have missed. Seriously, I'm trying to avoid Hitman, which has only been out a week or so and is still doing TV ads.

Very poor show.

1. Caleb Cox (Written by Reg staff)

Re: Pathetic

Ok, it's true that most of you will probably have not "missed" Hitman, with the overkill of advertisements recently. But it is still one of the better games out there released in the last few months.

Don't be too misled by our headline, these roundups are meant to wrap up any (good) games that we haven't managed in full multi-page reviews. There's loads of average junk around and we've missed out plenty of titles.

If we only covered small indie titles and completely unheard of console games from the last 2/3 months, I doubt we'd even have 10 (let alone 20 here) that are all rated 70% or more.

Just for the record, the new Hitman rocks! It has drained at least £30 worth of electric at home in the last week, I swear.

7. MarthaFarqhar
    FAIL

PES? No thank you.

Sorry, after Konami delivered successive versions with the worst netcode possible, there's a reason FIFA outsells it. Piss off your core audience, and if a competitor comes along with a decent product, they will buy that instead. Seabass screwed over gamers after PES 6, subsequent releases just took the money and never fixed the underlying flawed code.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like