back to article Wii Fit to hit UK in April

Make a note in your diary and start limbering up, because Nintendo has finally revealed that both the Wii Fit and Mario Kart video games will hit the UK in April. Wii_Fit_Balance_Board Nintendo's Balance Board for Wii Fit The official UK release date for Wii Fit, which has already sold over 1m copies in Japan since its …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Will the balance board be reinforced?

No word yet on whether the balance board will be reinforced for Western audiences? It's current limit is 21 stone but given the current obesity crisis wouldn't it be better to make something able to stand up to more portly frames?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Anonymous Coward

That's why it's mid-May before it's available in the US!

/ducks

3. Steven Hunter
    Go

Another perspective

Speaking as an overweight American, this was actually my first question....

4. Barney

Maximum weight

The balance board can take up to 135 kg so the vast majority of us are covered.

5. sean
    Paris Hilton

@ Barney

wouldn't it be better to make sure the 'vast' minority are gonna be ok to use this?

paris, cos she would deffo be ok (weightwise!)

6. Andy Worth
    Paris Hilton

@Sean

To be honest, how many of the "vast" minority would actually bother?

Paris, because having her in my bed would be better exercise than any Wii game.

7. Alan Davies

comment

The Wii Balance board is perfect for 2 player Time Crisis, one half of the board per person. Tony Hawks might even be in the pipeline, though IMHO, they suck big time. Personally I'm dripping with anticipation at the thought of playing Mario Kart Wii as I've played MKDD and the DS version to death.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

More "realistic" Wii Fit Ad

http://sarcasticgamer.com/wp/index.php/2007/07/twisted-trailer-wii-fit-parody.html

9. David Austin
    Flame

Screw Wii fit...

....When are Nintendo Europe gonna date Smash Brothers: Brawl?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like