back to article 'G-Cloud is nothing more than a suppliers' website'

This was the week when the US patent trial between Apple and Samsung was still happening and the pair of them were as snide as ever. Documents released in court revealed various tidbits about the companies and their ongoing tiff, including that the fruity firm offered Samsung a licensing deal at one point, though not a very …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Roger Kynaston
    Joke

.quaker

Would that lead to a spell of porridge?

2. TeeCee Gold badge
    Facepalm

"...anything to do with sex really..."

Does anyone know of a TLD that doesn't have anything that these medieval prudes might find offensive on it?

I'd just like to know what's going to be left when the thirdrate world theocracies have done with their objections.

1. Medium Dave
      Paris Hilton

I reckon ".pron" would be safe...

...Y'know, websites dedicated to pronunciation, accents and colloquialisms.

For instance:

Deep-throat.pron: discussion board for comparing guttural consonants (g, k, x etc.)

Blow-job.pron: An in-depth look at Silbo Gomero, the whistled language of the Canary Islands.

Cunning-linguists.pron: Social networking.

Two-girls-one-kup.pron: Two researches look at how language has evolved in the Polish town of Kup since its annexation from Germany.

Safe, I reckon.

Paris, because isn't it odd she doesn't pronounce it "pa'ree" like the French?

3. sebacoustic
    Angel

thirdrate?

as far as theocracies go, Saudi Arabia is certainly not third rate!

4. John G Imrie

Expletive off, you expletive money-grubbing expletive

I think more along the lines of Arkell v's Pressdram

1. John H Woods Silver badge

Re: Expletive off, you expletive money-grubbing expletive

Point of order - the 'v' in Arkell v Pressdram or other British case is not 'versus' but 'and'. In a criminal case it is pronounced 'against'.

5. John H Woods Silver badge

surely there are already rules...

about what the domain name can be? Can't the same rules be used to determine what the gTLD can be?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like