back to article Belgian bj politico reneges on election pledge

We should have known: Tania Derveaux, the Belgian senate hopeful who offered to blow 40,000 voters as as a "response to incredible claims that were made by other parties in Belgium", has reneged on her election pledge. A lovely photo of Tania Derveaux Sadly. those who signed up for this tempting offer in the hope of some …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I'm going to...

send this to the wife.. She might learn a few things.. =8-D

Have to remind her not to talk so much, though...

Although, some of her comments are classic.. I'm not going to be able to order Peking Duck with a straight face again!!!

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Doing the math

She says 5 minutes per, and 24 000 so far herself. That's 12 per hour. Assuming an 8 hour day, that's 96 a day. 24 000 would require 250 days for her. As far as I know this hasn't been going on that long - only a few weeks. Adding more people to the team could probably put it into the realm of reality. If working a 5 day week for 4 weeks we'd have 1 920 per person per week. If they work weekends we could get an additional 192 or 2 112 (still assuming 8 hour days) per person per week. With weekend working this works out to 12 people to handle 24 000 in 4 weeks.

Hope they have their HPV vaccines up to date.

3. Darren Coleman

Maybe if you didn't completely ignore your emails Lester..

"it's almost as though the whole thing was a hoax"

Well duhh, maybe you should try reading your email Lester.

4. Marvin the Martian

The Walloon version??

Yes, that well-known language, Walloon. Hmn.

Why bother with a Dutch version if you want a Flemish? Not that there's a difference (they make a habit of subtitling each other's tv programmes, for no clear reason --- but written is always seen as universal).

You didn't mention a German version (the third national language, for the benefit of about, eh, 25k `acquired' in WW2), but anyway she's running from Antwerp so only a Flemish version would be missing.

5. Christos Georgiou

Seems like the farce continues

IANAJ (apanese), neither do I speak Japanese, but I:

a. notice that the girl simulates licking of female genitalia

b. assume that the subtitles little have to do with what she says

6. Jason Togneri

Erm...

"a. notice that the girl simulates licking of female genitalia"

Umm... you evidently didn't watch the video for more than a few seconds then. Either that or you hang around with some very odd "females".

7. Jason Togneri

On closer inspection...

It's worth paying attention to the Terms of Service on their signup form ("Blowjob Request Form") - it's actually quite funny: http://www.nee-antwerpen.be/index-eng-blow.htm

Sadville enthusiasts should probably note: "Services for female applicants can only be provided in Second Life if the applicant has the necessary avatar modifications."

8. Paul

Going back on her word...

Politicians... They're all the same. Not living up to their erection promises. Or maybe that's just in Japan.

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Votes for Sexual Favors

Trading sexual favors is nothing new. In the US, it happens all the time. Politicians regularly give us anal. Their campaign promises are usually along the lines of "We'll put more lube on your hole and cuddle with you afterwards."

10. Beej

Don't ask me how I know this but...

.. The Youtube clip is actually Japanese adult actress Natsumi Yoshioka, from the movie "The Best Onanie for you, 21st Centry Onanie with Natsumi Yoshioka".

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=mde387/

So cheers to all the onanists out there...

11. woyczek

Found the original clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlbMCZbSLoI

The original source.

Effectively, as it was posted on august '06, it seems to be a true fake : subtitles probably had nothing to do with talk.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like