back to article HMRC's real-time PAYE pilot trousers 310 more employers

A further 310 employers have joined HMRC's pilot of Real Time Information (RTI) for PAYE (Pay As You Earn). The latest group of employers join 10 volunteer organisations which have been piloting the scheme since its launch last month. The tax authority said that more than 100,000 employee records have been successfully …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Ross K Silver badge

Taxman still rolling out bugs

^^There, fixed that for you.

Are EDS still rolling out the bugs at HMRC, or have the cat herders been replaced by now?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Taxman still rolling out bugs

You seem to be somewhat out of date, dear heart. EDS ceased to to roll out anything a long time since and were rolled into the thrusting engine of success that is HP many years ago. As for HMRC, it's a bugger's muddle of Capgemini, Fujitsu and BT these days under the inspiring title of Aspire who are currently delivering faultless service to the nation.

1. Fred Flintstone Gold badge

Is that Aspire or Aspirin ?

2. Ross K Silver badge

Forgive my ignorance. I jumped off the good ship EDS long ago before it was my turn to walk the plank.

The words Capgemini, Fujitsu, BT and faultless all in the same sentence?

"It's not my fault, it's BT's fault" "No, it's Fujitsu's fault"

It's a bigger target if HMRC ever needs to sue someone for delivering faulty service I suppose...

2. JakeyC

"real-time PAYE pilot trousers"

I got excited for a minute and nearly ordered a pair.

3. James Pickett

Splutter

"the thrusting engine of success that is HP"

Nearly had a coffee/keyboard incident there... :-)

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I wonder if joining this scheme helps prove contracts are outside IR35?

5. mark daly

Fantastic. Only another 3 million employers and 25 million employees to go

Lets see how it copes when they all their records start hitting the system once once a month.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like