back to article Hands on with the Samsung Galaxy S III

Samsung took to the stage last night to unveil its latest flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S III, before opening the doors for us hacks to give it a go. Samsung claimed the S III is "designed for humans", which is a shame because my dog has been drooling for weeks with excitement. It does tap into both our connections to nature …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Bob Vistakin
    Holmes

Pricing?

No word anywhere... Get that right and its game over for the rest. Blow it, and its "as you were lads".

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Pricing?

Free from £36 PCM at carphone warehouse on a 24 month contact.

Sim free £499.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

now i need

A rucksack to carry my phone in.

Hands up who has the biggest phone?

1. bob 46

Re: now i need

Me! Galaxy note

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Fantastic phone

I've no doubt they will ship millions of these

1. Code Monkey
      Thumb Up

Re: Fantastic phone

They'll be shipping one my way unless something very dramatic happens in the 'droid market ...

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Camera

Does it has a dedicated camera button?

Not really that fussed, but would be nice.

1. simon255

Re: Camera

I read elsewhere that simply saying 'cheese' is enough to take a picture.

There is also a burst mode, which takes 24 photos and automatically suggest the best photo out of the bunch.

4. g e

Your move Apple...?

OK, what's the betting on the next Cupertino move being...

A. Innovate

B. Sue

C. None of the above

Seriously, not trolling.

1. Jeebus

Re: Your move Apple...?

I'm sure they'll have an original, innovative quad core, slightly curved phone out in September.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Apple's next move -

D. Ignore it and sell a shitload more iPhones

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Problem is, they aren't Samsung were outselling them with the S2 and will be outselling them even more with the S3.

Apple aren't a manufacturer and rely heavily on Samsung for displays and such. Whatever Apple do, Samsung and Sony have the ability to do better.

1. Charlie Clark Silver badge

Re: Apple aren't a manufacturer and rely heavily on Samsung

Samsung and others, notably Foxconn. And, while Sony is still struggling in many departments I think you have a point that Apple's "asset-light" strategy carries its own risks. Apple designs, commissions and oversees the production of fantastic hardware and develops great software for it. But it is also dependent upon the market producing sufficient volume of tweaked commodity items (CPU, memory, screens, etc.). While that volume gives it pricing power - it has been able to produce phones for the same cost as other manufacturers but sell them at a higher margin - it can create resentment in the suppliers, though it would false be and disingenuous to think of Apple simply as a premium vendor of other people's kit.

Samsung, while seemingly happy enough for the last few years to make Apple's CPU and memory chips, it has at the same time been beefing up not only its production capacity but also R&D. Apple has so far managed to be there or thereabouts with technology: the GPUs in the I-phones are significantly better than the compettion, leading to smoother transitions, a slicker and "better" user experience. Suddenly Samsung appears with technology that Apple cannot currently match - quad-core CPUs and enormous OLED screens. Seeing as the G series SII actually contains CPUs from Texas Instruments it's reasonable to speculate that all Samsung's capacity has been given over to the new I-phone and more importantly the new Exynos. While Apple has been very good at convincing the market that the high resolution LCD screen is something special, good AMOLED screens are simply jaw-droppers because of the eye's preference for contrast and colour gamut over resolution.

Beyond the hardware I think the UX advances are possibly even more notable. They show the same kind of thoughtfulness and attention to detail that has so long been a hallmark of Apple's products. And being first to market in these litigious times gives it a considerable advantage,

2. sleepy

Actually, we don't know how many Samsung has sold. They don't disclose that information, only very occasional hints to guide commentators towards optimistic figures. Amazon is the same with Kindle. Apple discloses sales and channel inventory every quarter. (Samsung are clearly doing pretty well with Galaxy, even if the real numbers are 30% lower.)

3. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

So you think the S2 outsold the iPhone? Okay, where's the source?

5. Tim Greenwood

but what's next ?

This will probably be the latest and greatest when it comes out. For a period (unless there is some unlikely horrendous fault) it will be the one to beat, but then Apple will finally launch the iphone 5 and perhaps there will be a new Sony and Motorola and even Nokia ? Each time the later top of the range device comes out there is a good chance it will be an improvement over the last.

I am wondering where the size will finally stop. I seem to think 5 inch screens were laughed at as ridiculous when the norm was 2.8 to 3.5 inch screens but flagship phones are heading dangerously close to this size now !

1. Dave 126 Silver badge

Re: but what's next ?

Yeah, there isn't much choice in the Small Phone segment any more. The budget phones are bulky, and the the premium phones have over-size screens. Somewhere, I have a Trace SGH-T519 (I can't remember what it was called in the UK- it was the one which was subject to fake viral videos of it snapping in half) kicking around. It's tiny, but usable even for those with sausage fingers. Sadly, it doesn't work in Europe.

Perhaps wider adoption of 7" tablets ( that live on your car dashboard and do double duty as sat-navs, or your jacket pocket as PMPs) will cause people to ditch the 3.5"+ phones in favour of smaller models again- like the classics from Nokia, Ericsson and Motorola. Phone does the all the fancy radio stuff, other gadgets do the screen and HID as and when required.

I can't be the only one who is wary of going out for a few jars with half a grand of gadget in my pocket.

6. Peter Storm
    Trollface

The new...

poor man's iphone.

1. Bruce 3

Re: The new...

surely better than the fashion victims Samsung?

2. Anonymous Coward
      WTF?

I'm not a poor man, neither is my partner. She's got an S3 on order today and wouldn't touch and iPhone with the proverbial bargepole, I own a Galaxy Note and wouldn't touch an iPhone with the proverbial bargepole. I assure you that both of us could purchase any Apple offering on a whim!

1. g e
        Trollface

Android users aren't poor.

They just have smarter financial priorities.

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

> Android users aren't poor.

Well not those on Google's payroll, that's for sure.

2. g e
        Trollface

Oh, and while I remember

I can switch from my current Manufacturer (HTC) to the Sammy S3 and still use all my installed stuff from the old phone.

Though I get that some people enjoy lock-in like some people get off on BDSM.

3. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: proverbial bargepole,

Note - iPhone is not designed to be used with a stylus. Attempting to use a bargepole will cause some serious repetitive strain injuries, and it's especially not recommended on crowded public transport

4. StuPC
        Thumb Up

PhilW - where has she ordered from?

5. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

A Galaxy Note, wow you really fell for the advertising!

3. Gareth.

I know you were just trolling so I don't take your comment seriously but if the phone does cost £499 sim-free then it's not for poor men (or women)... which instead means your comment should've been "the new [deleted] iphone."

4. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

In the words of Mr Rotten....

"ever got the feeling you've been cheated?"

5. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

@Peter Storm, you made precisely the same comment 2 days ago on the comment board here: http://forums.reghardware.com/forum/1/2012/05/02/samsung_galaxy_s_iii_revealed_to_be_a_phone/

It wasn't funny or accurate then, and its not funny or accurate now.

It seems you are the sort of person we all have to endure from time to time, who repeatedly tells the same jokes or "hilarious" anecdotes over and over again to your work colleagues, when actually everyone you know wishes you would just fuck off.

Sorry for the reality check, but I thought you needed to know.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Takes one to know one eh!

6. Occams_Cat

That'll be the iPhone 3GS & 4.

7. DrXym

I'm not sure why this phone should be considered the poor man's anything. It's clearly a flagship product and will command flagship price. Even so I suspect that whatever price it ends up costing it will still offer better value than iPhone simply in terms of the technology your money buys. When you buy an iPhone or an iPad you are paying a premium for the logo, not for what goes into the actual device.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

> When you buy an iPhone or an iPad you are paying a premium for the logo,

No, you're paying for a well developed system and decent support, including timely upgrades.

Not something one company patched up using some other's freebie shelf.

1. RAMChYLD
          Facepalm

Re: Well developed

Well then, explain to me why some of the apps on my fondleslab has started crashing regularly since the iOS 5 upgrade.

Not that I have anything against the fondleslab, but it gets irritating when IM+ just crashes on me in a middle of a conversation with some online buddies.

This isn't a ploy to get me to buy a new fondleslab, is it? I've decided to stick to my first gen one a little longer given how I have to readjust my finances to some other higher priority stuff that crept out. And it's bad enough that Adobe Photoshop Touch isn't allowed to run on it for whatever stupid excuse Apple and Adobe has.

8. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

My wife just switched from her iPhone for a Samsung Galaxy SII, and I'm looking to swap mine for the SIII.

To be honest I feel the quality of the software (iTunes, iOS) updates from Apple have been falling in recent times; between the iPhone interface feeling increasingly jagged after recent updates and the failure of all recent iTunes updates to install successfully without intervention, let alone the problems I'm having synching to iTunes (not at all currently), I think Apple is not coping well with the pressure of staying ahead of their rivals (although I'm sure the apple fanbois will insist I'm wrong).

9. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Actually, the poor man should go for the iPhone to save in the long term. Will be interesting to see if the S iii changes this:

"At Priceonomics, we firmly believe that resale value is the best objective indicator of product quality. If you wanted to figure out the best cell phone, you could look at all the reviews, test out all the phones, talk to all the experts, but still your assessment will be subjective. Or you could let the market tell you which phones are the highest quality by seeing which ones best retain their value over time."

http://priceonomics.com/phones/#cell-phone-depreciation

10. Scorchio!!

Whose definition of poor, Nu Liebour's or Wallace and Balls'?

7. Dirk Vandenheuvel
    Thumb Up

Laggggg

A lot of reviews are mentioning input lag compared to IPhone/WP7.

Quad core and lag? Amazing.

1. Sorry that handle is already taken. Silver badge

Re: Laggggg

And other reviews note that it's the smoothest Android experience out there.

What gives?

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Exhibiting lag, and being the smoothest Android experience yet are not mutually exclusive

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Which reviews are these? I've read several, not yet read about lag.

Links please.

3. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

A lot of MS shills / Apple fanbois are just plain making shit up.

Amazing.

8. Sorry that handle is already taken. Silver badge

Shiny plastic and chrome accents?

Yuck. What was wrong with what they did with the SII/Nexus?

It's reassuring to hear that it's more solid than that makes it look...

1. DF118

Re: Shiny plastic and chrome accents?

My thoughts exactly. I'd love to own one, but still - 500 notes for a handset whose rear looks like something out of the Argos toy section? Makes me think twice.

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

What?

Pricier than an Iphone and its not an Iphone?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: What?

IPhone 4s is 499 for a 16gb

S3 is 499 for I don't know, but you won't get raped for 200 quid to upgrate the storage to 64gb.

Yes, I did see what you were trying to do there.

1. Return To Sender

S3 is currently 499 for 16G (32 & 64 to follow). Praise be, it has a microSD slot - have much storage would you like in that, sir?

Mine's on pre-order with CPW now. Might not have been quick enough to get the free Tab they were offering (but then - meh), but they're giving a free 32GB mSD card and Zagg screen protector. Roll on the end of May...

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

Can you run all apps from a microSD card? Oops no you can't.

It's also shit for security since every other app can read the card without permission.

1. DrXym

"Can you run all apps from a microSD card? Oops no you can't."

The base unit has 16GB. I'd love to see you fill 16GB with phone apps. Even if you could somehow manage this feat, most apps aside from system utils can be moved to SD

"It's also shit for security since every other app can read the card without permission."

You are lying or grossly misinformed. Apps do not SD card permissions to run from an SD card and most apps don't ask for permission because they don't need it. Apps that do ask for permission generally do need it.

1. Anonymous Coward
              Anonymous Coward

> I'd love to see you fill 16GB with phone

I already have. Seems you're set on 16GB being the new 640KB i.e. "should be enough for everybody"?

> You are lying or grossly misinformed. You are lying or grossly misinformed. Apps do not SD card permissions to run from an SD card and most apps don't ask for permission because they don't need it. Apps that do ask for permission generally do need it.

Learn to fucking read before calling out others. SD storage doesn't enforce the app sandboxing that Android, apps can read other's data on the SD card without any permission.

1. Fibbles

I thought when android apps were transferred to the SD card they were actually moved to an ext3 partition on the card that the OS treats as if it were part of the internal storage. Apps that read from the SD card (file browsers, music apps, etc.) can only ever see the fat16 partition and therefore can't break the sandbox.

I don't use the most recent version of android though so I could be wrong.

10. cs94njw

Not sure I want more from a phone.

Decent battery to last a weekend.

NFC connectivity.

Decent screen.

A camera to take the odd fun photo (don't want or need the complexity of a DSLR)

Decent build to withstand me dropping it.

Apart from being waterproof, anything else is not that big a deal.

I looked at the S3 features, saw the above, saw the decent battery, ignored all the other whiz bang features, and pre-ordered.

I challenge Apple to find functionality that is dramatically more interesting that the iPhone4/S3.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: I challenge Apple

Sounds like a good game.

I challenge IBM to make a thumbnail-sized mainframe. If they don't, I'm going to set fire to some dog-poo on their front porch.

There - that's told 'em. I bet they're quaking in their boots now

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: I challenge Apple

I challenge you to do that if they fail, otherwise I simply won't be interested and you will not have my respect.

11. Alex C

As a happy S2 owner

I'll stick with what I've got for a bit.

I am curious to know if they're improved the wifi reception on this model, though, and whether the new Vlingo app will be something that one can properly turn off if required. Worst this about the S2 is the Vlingo app.

12. SMFSubtlety

Ecosystem and accessories

I may be wrong but...

With a quad core processor, decent screen, decent battery life, and connectivity options (wifi/BT/NFC), there really isn't much further you can take the hardware on a handset.

And so it will become more about the accessories and ecosystem rather than the handset itself.

With ideas like Ubuntu for Android, and the Asus padphone, the apps available in your app store of choice, cloud storage solutions then the thing in your pocket will be more a personal processing unit than a phone.

Whoever is best placed to take advantage of that will be the one to succeed.

1. Steve Evans

Re: Ecosystem and accessories

There is further to go...

Even longer battery life.

We're still playing catchup on those old abandoned Finnish Symbian phones from several years ago which could do 2 days without trying and 3 or 4 with a little thought.

1. SMFSubtlety

Re: Ecosystem and accessories

Couldn't agree with you more.

a SmartPhone is one where the battery last more than 1 day/2 days

iPhone/Android/WP7 are all dumbphones, but perhaps great pda's

13. This post has been deleted by its author

14. Mostly_Harmless Silver badge
    Stop

Size isn't everything

If I wanted a big screen, I'd buy a tablet. I'm becoming inccreasingly frustrated by phone manufacturers reversing the trend of decreasing-sized gadgets by making phones bigger and bigger.

This is a portable device, and for me that means pocket portable. Next time I come to upgrade my phone, I'm going to have to upgrade my trousers as well.

Improve efficiency and extended battery life, then look at improving features, but keep the size down

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Size isn't everything

You won't be saying that when the iPhone 5 ships with a 5inch screen. You'll be raving about how great having such a innovative and large screen is.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

oooh, return of the anonymous google astroturfer! not sure why you're going on about the iPhone, the post you're replying to didn't mention it....

2. Steve Evans

Well buy a smaller phone from a different manufacturer.

That's the beauty of the Android ecosystem. You can do that, and still take all your apps and contacts with you.

Personally was getting increasingly frustrated by manufacturers making things smaller and smaller. With my sausage fingers, and sausage finger sized pockets, I'd much rather have a big phone (with a case filled with a huge battery).

1. Dave 126 Silver badge

> Well buy a smaller phone from a different manufacturer.

A good sentiment, but the choice of small phones (from any manufacturer) is very limited these days. I know, I've been looking for one.

I hear you on the big fingers issue, though. Maybe Nokia should re-release the 6210i.

Oh, whilst we're old-school minded: What happened to those jobs which banned cameras? (Some legal trades, some nuclear power stations used to have a no-camera rule, but didn't bother enforcing it after camera phones became ubiquitous)

Here's to choice.

3. BristolBachelor Gold badge

Then in that case, buy the Samsung Ace; it's much smaller.

Myself, I wanted a screen big enough to fit a lot of content on to avoid purpetual scrolling. I'm also a big fan of Wacom tablets, so bought the Note. Fits in my pockets very easily, thanks.

4. Craigness

Buy normal trousers and you'll have no problem with size. Mine is nice and big (judging by your complaint I'd guess it's bigger than yours) but is small enough to turn sideways in my pocket, making it tricky to take out. Another inch or so would be just right.

15. Steve Evans

S Voice

"The big question is, does it too require an internet connnection to work. Again, that's one for the full review to answer - Samsung wasn't saying."

That means it does. They'd be shouting it from roof tops if it didn't.

16. Si 1

Video in a window

I know it might sound funny, but the ability to keep a video playing in a little window while I do other things is actually something that has me seriously considering the Galaxy S III as my next phone. I might be very happy with my iPhone 4, but Apple now really need to do something amazing to keep me from switching. If their next phone is another 4s they've had it, even if there are fewer games on Android.

17. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Phone?

Sounds like a nice device - does it actually work as a phone?

18. Alan Denman

A victim of fanboy mantra 'you pillock'.

"I also take back previous assertions that 4.3in is as large as I'd want my handset's display to be"

You sound like you have been listening to those idiots who keep telling us that the Retina screen is 100% perfect until the very day Apple changes the specs.

Say Baaa to the sheep.

19. the-it-slayer
    Pint

Can't be bothered to the read the samey Fandroid posts...

Apple made its move several months ago El Reg. Keep up. This is a reaction to the market which is a wee-bit too late when Apple will swipe up a few more million new iPhone real sales in Sept/Oct.

The current iPhone screen is fantastic for the next 3 years at least. Why go bigger when these fancy iPhone wannabe phones can hardly be held with a single hand comfortably? Just to try and cater the middle smartphone/tablet sector which doesn't even exist or even need to exist is silly.

If the next iPhone is bigger than it currently is, I will not be buying it to replace my rock solid iP4. Just hope iOS gets a nice refresh and keeps Android out in the lerk.

1. nsld
      Coat

Re: Can't be bothered to the read the samey Fandroid posts...

dude, your a barista!

2. MrXavia
      Thumb Down

iphone is too tiny, its an ok smart phone... but too tiny for a man to use comfortably...

Plus unlike the iphone, my 2 year old SGS can...

play any video format

change batteries (essential, essential when traveling)

add 32Gb sd card, and change at will!

Switch sims in seconds (using standard sims, essential when traveling)

Play Video/Pictures to my TV direct from my phone (wireless via DLNA)

Navigate with built in turn by turn navigation (I am sure there must be an app on iPhone, but I really like google navigate)

I could list more, but thats a few of the major features that I use almost daily...

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

> play any video format

You mean like some 100 apps can do as well on the iPhone?

> change batteries (essential, essential when traveling)

For travelling get cheap external battery or battery case.

> Play Video/Pictures to my TV direct from my phone (wireless via DLNA)

Get the iMediaShare free app and you'll also have a DNLA pics/video/music server on any iOS device.

> Switch sims in seconds (using standard sims, essential when traveling)

I switch SIMs on the iPhone in about 3 seconds, don't even have to power the phone down (try doing that on the SGS...).

Most networks offer MicroSIMs these days, but if not you can cut always cut to size. The industry's moved on you know? Even Android phones use microSIMs now (see HTC One)

> add 32Gb sd card, and change at will!

But you have to hack the phone to install large apps/games to the card. Some won't even work there no matter what.

> Navigate with built in turn by turn navigation (I am sure there must be an app on iPhone, but I really like google navigate)

A toy compared to Navigon or TomTom's apps.

1. illiad

Metavisor, Re: Can't be bothered to the read the samey Fandroid posts...

I think the *only* reason apps were moved to SD, was lack of phone memory.. no longer a problem with 16G or more of it :)

you seem to have forgotten that iphone DOES NOT have a slot for SD.... :/

and yep, 200 HD youtube music vids (and growing) tends to fill up 16g quite fast... :)

- if you want to transfer these to your brand new phone, how long does it take??

by the time you have found your USB lead/ found wifi transfer option, I will have already have taken out my SD and put it in my new phone!! :D

2. LarsG

one day

I bought a 'new' iPad then changed my HTC Sensation to an iPhone and suddenly I had an epiphany....

Why can't all things be so simple, so easy, so slick and so reliable, look good, feel good and ouze quality?

All devices are not born equal.

Some are less equal than others. Why did I change?

The ICS update, that's why.

1. DryBones
            Alert

Re: one day

Hey, I think I remember running into you once already!

1) Apple kit had a megalomaniac perfectionist that wouldn't settle for half baked kit like some will. Unfortunately, this attitude means a design that limits you to what they think you should have, and largely ignores anything else. I had a 3S, the OS was horribly dated looking even with 4.0. I presume your issue was with point 2, therefore.

2) Phone carriers are of the mindset that if they don't customize the OS, it won't distinguish them. They should look at the iPhone and its sales figures again. And again, until they understand: it's not the branding, it's the usability, stupid.

3) You cannot compare an iPhone to an HTC. Compare an iPhone to a Nexus. Both are as the OS maker intended. Yes, this makes a huge difference.

We know you're happy with Apple stuff, but the degree to which you are parroting their ad copy calls into question the amount of critical thinking taking place.

2. the-it-slayer
        Pint

Too tiny? Samsung are building phones which are like rocket ships in size. I had a look at my bosses new HTC One X. Jesus, even that's too big for my average man hands :). Maybe yours hands are bigger than mine, I dunno, but I really don't wanna know what you do to have to hold your phone rather than to your ear the majority of the time.

It's the same old "I can do better approach" though. Bigger screen, more junky features, slower OS (which will make your SGS grind to a halt one day) is not going to persuade me to jump ship. Again, Samsung and all the other Android suckers forget to draw in on the experience. Not as tiny little bits that'll please a fandroid for 6 months before they want another upgrade.

A smartphone which actually does calls, texting/IM, e-mail and lite web browsing very well wins me over. iOS4 and iP4 did that for me.

20. Graham Jordan

Down thumb

Feature wise this looks the bollox.

Aesthetically it looks shit.

No really it does. It looks like a turd made love to a turd and had a baby turd that got squashed by a really heavy turd.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Down thumb

The blue one was a smurf's turd.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Why did I read that comment in a poor, fake Scottish accent?

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Because you're a poor, fake Scot?

21. Ed 11

Was excited...

... about the rumours of it being made from some ceramic material. Turns out it's Samsung's standard plastic fantastic shell. Shame.

22. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

No Sale

No Windows Phone OS = NO SALE

They would shift millions of these if they put Windows Phone software on there. Come on Samsung it's what the people want!!!

1. Silverburn
      Happy

Re: No Sale

People is plural. I think the word you wanted was Person.

23. DEAD4EVER
    Go

samsung galaxy s 3

love it Samsung is the king of smart phones now whipping apples butt you go Samsung show apple how to make a phone. :)

24. CraigW
    Thumb Up

I'll take five

Well okay, one. Pre-ordered on tuesday after 3 phoned me to say it was in. Supposed to be delivered on the 30th itself.

They only have the 16Gb model for now but I don't care as it has a microSD slot :)

25. dave smith 5

wifi roaming!

if they would fix it on Galaxy S2 i'd consider it. It's a farce, and one which will drive some to another manufacturer.

26. illiad

@dave smith 5

By bye!!! see you when you get sick of everyone else doing the same thing!!! :) :)

ROFL ROFL! 'fixing' an ancient Phone??? they will be saying you can run windows 7 on a 386 PC with only 256 M ram next!!! LMFAO ROFLMAOAOTFC

27. cortezcortez
    Stop

S-Voice is Samsung's version of Google Voice, not Siri. Siri is Apple's version of Google Voice.

28. Amazing Stace
    Big Brother

Whenever I read that bit about the fact that it knows when you're looking at it, I think of Episode 2 of Black Mirror....

29. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The iPhone

......It's a bit gimmicky, but potentially useful.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like