back to article Apple fanboi offers to change name to get WWDC ticket

A crazed Apple fanboi has offered to change his name by deed poll to the name of whoever will sell him a ticket to the Apple dev conference in June. In an ad posted on Craigslist, the man (we assume he's a man) lays out his offer: "I will legally change my name to yours for a WWDC ticket – $1,600." Apple WWDC 2012 poster, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. tommy060289

thats just sad....

but I detect the faint whispers of a troll...

2. mafoo
    Trollface

Identity theft

I am offering to steal your identity in return for you buying me a holiday in San Francisco.

3. This post has been deleted by its author

4. Aldous
    FAIL

jury duty eh? do i smell an arrest here as thats a crime in most places. dumb ass or troll either way its stupid

5. heyrick Silver badge
    WTF?

Whoa...

This "fanboi" is just bait swinging on the line. Must resist... must resist!

6. Stevie

Bah!

Best RW Phish I've seen to date.

7. Eddy Ito
    Coat

Oh no

Doesn't this person think they will have a tough time after the name change? Let's face it, single names can get confusing and calling yourself "yours" is certain to raise a red flag. Wait, should that be capitalized? Heck, they should go all in and change the last name to Truly just for added lols.

Does anyone else think his name is already Jebodiah?

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Is there anybody named William Anchor that will sell him a ticket?

Or Richard Head?

Tony Watt?

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

sure thing buddy..

I'll sell you my WWDC ticket (and license my name to you). I hope you get the bullet/sexual assault case that I am due.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like