back to article Speaking in Tech: Forget G-Drive hype, try Dropbox-for-Big-Biz

speaking_in_tech Greg Knieriemen podcast enterprise Enterprise tech guru Greg Knieriemen, and master of all that is cloud and storage Ed Saipetch, are back with another episode of enterprise and consumer tech-cast Speaking in Tech. This week, web2.0 and social media analyst Sarah Vela mysteriously goes AWOL ... after just …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Forget It

This stuff is dire - the number of swear words per bit of useful info is far to high.

Bring back Mary-Jo Foley and Gavin Clarke

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Yeah, forget it.

The first 10 minutes consists of laughing and pimping of other podcasts and blogs.

The last 10 minutes consists of off-topic, stupid Q&A, along with laughing and annoying background music-like noises.

In between is a lot of laughing and enough solid information to have made maybe a six paragraph article, which is probably what it should have been.

2. DiscoDave
      Facepalm

Clearly you didn't actually listen to this episode

Yes, there is swearing on some episodes but not much (if any) on this one.

2. Emo

Dropbox starts at 2gig free, and now goes up to 16gig if referrals join :)

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Probably one of the best tech podcasts out there

I couldn't disagree more. I love this podcast and I like a little levity in tech podcasts. If you want dry and booring webinars and podcasts, you'll find plenty out there. I was a big fan of the old Infosmack with Greg and Mark. Sarah is a great addition to the team.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like