back to article Got an amicable a*se? We have the job for you

The Healthcare Informaticists among you looking to pick up a healthy £45-50k a year down in southwest England might want to have a shufti at this opportunity on totaljobs.com. Obviously, you'll need all the usual qualifications and experience required of a Healthcare Informaticist "working very closely with CfH", but be warned …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Mark
    Paris Hilton

this shold be in "bootynotes"

No text

2. Alan Gregson
    Paris Hilton

Anti-social arse

There's a guy in our office whose arse is very anti-social today.

We've nearly run out of air freshener and may have to start spraying pledge around to cover the smell.

Paris due to her allegedly friendly arse...

3. Ishkandar
    Boffin

Call me old fashion...

...but WTF is a "Healthcare Informaticist" ??? I've done the analysis (business AND system) for an application that covered international medical insurance pretty comprehensively and I have *NEVER* met a Healthcare Informaticist to date !!

Is it animal, vegetable or mineral ??

All this smacks of someone who is totally without any knowledge of the requirements making up specifications for yet another spectacular IT failure in the, already overburdened, health system.

4. s
    Paris Hilton

Bum Sex?

the "friendly posterior and aspiritions to move higher in your career" - is what is worrying me. Very worrying implication. I feel sore already!

5. Ian O'Reilly
    IT Angle

Typo?

It's not your usual typo is it?

I've been struggling to come up with what the correct line should have been.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Surely you mean...

...old fartshion, Ishkandar?

7. Dave
    Jobs Horns

@Ishkandar

How can we believe that you have "done the analysis (business AND system) for an application that covered international medical insurance " when you don't indicate your BBR (buttock bonhomie rating)???

avatar chosen on the grounds that "there is a real a**e!"

8. spezzer
    Go

come on reggie....

....tell us - what the hell was it supposed to read!!!

'disposition' would be my guess - but then that sounds like a pet!

9. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Sounds like a bum job to me...

A quick search revealed this:

"As the position of Clinical Informaticist is relatively new, there is no specific training required by a governing or licensing body. Rather each hospital or research facility sets the requirements within their research or Management Information Systems team. "

Maybe it's a job for the Hospital Administrator's or Chief Consultant's mistress and salary may depend on how friendly her posterior is.

10. Will

Typ

I think it should be friendly persona, just someone had a few too many shandys before writing the ad!

11. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

You other brothers can't deny

They like sociable posteriors and they cannot lie.

12. Jared Earle
    IT Angle

@Typo?

"I've been struggling to come up with what the correct line should have been."

Demeanour?

13. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

@s

"friendly posterior and aspiritions to move higher in your career"

Is this related to the requirement to have "2-3yrs experience under your belt" ?

14. g e
    Paris Hilton

Eeeep!

Have your friendly posterior rewarded with a generous package?

Let me think about that for a moment...

No.

Thanks. But No.

15. SiB
    Happy

Surely ...

Surely this ad is 'tongue in cheek' ... :)

16. Ian McNee

Poor caroline_h@informatiq.co.uk...

...I hate to think what kind of e-mail attachments and faxes she's been getting as a result of this. Not that any El Reg readers or staffers will be warming their butt-cheeks on the office scanner I'm sure...*ahem*

17. Liam Proven Silver badge

I for one welcome our new bottom-inspector overloads

My best guess is "positive demeanour" or something like that, thoroughly mangled...

18. StillNoCouch
    Thumb Up

Possible Candidate

I have a great candidate in mind ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/01/18/stjohn118.xml

19. Luther Blissett

i.e. must be chair friendly

So no Ballmer types wanted. Perhaps the previous incumbent was too hard with them.

ObjectOrientedProgrammingSystems

20. RichardB
    Boffin

Informaticist?

Is that someone who commits Informaticide?

21. Alan Ferris
    Coat

It's NOT a mistake

It's essential for the job, because the output from Connecting for Health is a complete load of crap.

22. Anonymous Coward
    Alien

WTF...

..is an "informaticist"

23. b166er

Exterior

Maybe they meant exterior but felt they should aim a little lower for this position

This topic is closed for new posts.