back to article Hackers hit 112 Indian gov sites in three months

There was embarrassing news for the Indian government this week as one of its ministers was forced to admit that over 100 of its web sites had been hacked in just three months at the beginning of the year, including that of a state-owned telecoms company. Minister for communications and IT, Sachin Pilot, revealed in a written …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

maybe

It's a new way for outsourcing?

2. Change can be good
    Unhappy

Should have used Linux

I wish they used Linux like Ubuntu. Could have saved money AND been a lot safer.

1. David 39
      Thumb Down

Re: Should have used Linux

An incompetent developer will still introduce sql injection errors in PHP and MYSQL as they would do in ASP/PHP on MSSQL.

And Ubuntu. Really? Go get a decent linux environment, I remember having to spend 3 hours configuring PPP from a shell to get my dial up modem working in linux. That's using linux for real.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Still use dial up!

That's so 80's. You need to upgrade to broadband *and* Linux (new version).

2. Euripides Pants
      Unhappy

Should have used the Joke Alert icon

3. Graham Bartlett
    Pint

Indian gov?

I'm amazed anyone thinks Indian government departments need help to fuck things up. Given the epicly endemic corruption and bureaucracy from top to bottom, surely the best way for a foreign power to screw over India is to *help* the Indian government keep doing just what they're doing.

Pint of Kingfisher, please.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like