back to article Laptop bags: 13- and 14-inchers

Fed up of lugging your laptop around in a tatty old backpack? Fancy something a little more stylish? Feel your other half ought to carry a pack that's more chic? Here are five of the best bags for 13in and 14in laptops that Reg Hardware saw during 2011. We'd recommend any of the following bags, but our favourite is listed on …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. The Grime
    Unhappy

If Santa brings me a laptop bag I'll know who to blame.

1. Anonymous Coward 101
      Happy

You should be OK

I heard Santa comes once a year at Christmas to empty his sack, but he doesn't deliver empty bags.

2. Minophis
    Thumb Up

Osprey Momentum

I'm moving early in the new year and will need to commute by bike and train with a 14" laptop. Laptop bags that are well suited for cyclists appear to be a bit rare. I finally settled on the Osprey Momentum. Costly but jammed with useful cycling features and containg a well padded laptop sleeve.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Surely...

the most desirable attribute in a laptop bag is that it does not scream to the world "I'm a laptop! Steal me!". Mine's an ordinary shoulder bag; a padded anti-static bag that originally contained a motherboard forms an "inner compartment" for the lappy itself.

4. david gunthorpe
    WTF?

title required

timbuk2 has some of the best laptop bags around, waterproof too!

5. krza
    Thumb Up

Bailey Works

A little expensive but destined to be a hand-me-down someday. I've had a few, these guys make the best bag ever.

http://baileyworks.com/professional/digital-super-pro/options/

6. Jamie Kitson
    Thumb Down

Editor's Choice

erm.... so which one is it?

7. cosymart
    FAIL

Editors Choice?

So, which one was best???

8. Northern Fop
    Mushroom

Grrr

As a Brit, sitting in an office in Britain, browsing a British site, it's f*cking annoying to hit the 'Buy from Amazon' button and end up looking at prices in dollars...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like