back to article Redmond rolls with Exchange 2010 SP2 update

Microsoft has released the second service pack for Exchange 2010, including a tweak for mobile Outlook Web App (OWA) and better support for Exchange in hybrid cloud systems. The 535.2MB download, which needs Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (or just Standard) to run, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Tezfair
    Meh

been there, done that

you may have to stop the data collecter services in order for it to run and I also noticed that some of the settings had defaulted back (such as size limits and mobile password policies etc)

otherwise a long update - 48 minutes for my little box

other than than its no different!!

2. 10_4_Rubber_Ducky
    Boffin

I might just hold off

Given the recent issues with the recent RU releases, he who dares wins the prize for finding the bugs first.

3. Microphage
    Devil

The continuous innovation cycle.

“There is a continuous innovation cycle that’s much faster in the service .. The benefit for our on-premises customers is that these same things show up in service packs, and so they reap the benefits of innovation as we move forward”

`

Reminds me of some religious cult, like does working for Microsoft cause people to evolve their own special language and thought processes.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like